Daily Current Affairs Quiz 2 July 2021
Daily Current Affairs Quiz 2 July 2021: it is based on 2 July Current Affairs and Important News. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must attempt the Current Affairs Quiz.
1) As per the Global Startup Ecosystem Index 2021, which country has topped?
A) the United States
2) When is World Sports Journalists Day observed?
A) 1st July
B) 2nd July
C) 3rd July
D) 4th July
3) Recently, Raj Kaushal died at 49 due to a heart attack, he was a/an?
4) On which date, World UFO Day (WUD) is observed?
A) 3rd July
B) 1st July
C) 2nd July
D) 5th July
5) Who assumed as the new Vice Chief of Indian Air Force?
A) Vivek Ram Chaudhari
B) Rajiv Kumar
C) Amitabh Kant
D) Nripendra Misra
6) Who has become the youngest-ever Grandmaster in chess history and broke the previous record of Sergey Karjakin
A) Abhimanyu Mishra
B) Anish Giri
C) Nihal Sarin
D) Samay Raina
7) The Shopsy app has been launched by?
8) As per the Global Startup Ecosystem Index 2021 by Startup Blink, India ranks?
9) India recorded a Current account surplus to ——– FY21.
Daily Current Affairs Quiz: FAQ
Q.1 How do I prepare for a Current Affairs test?
To prepare for the Current Affairs section, you can visit @ PrepareExams.Com website. PrepareExams.com offers practice mock tests on GK and Current affairs.
Q.2 Which site is best for GK?
PrepareExams.Com offers practice sets for GK (General Knowledge), General Studies, Current Affairs 2021, and Aptitude sets for UPSC, SSC, Banking / IBPS, IAS, NTSE, CLAT, Railways, NDA, CDS, Judiciary, UPPSC, RPSC, GPSC, MPSC, MPPSC, and other states civil services/Govt job recruitment examinations of India.
Q.3 How can I learn GK and current affairs?
Aspirants can learn GK and Current Affairs by visiting @ PrepareExams.Com website online at any time.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.