Daily Current Affairs Quiz 4 March 2021
Current Affairs Quiz 4 March 2021: it is based on 4 March Current Affairs and Important News. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must attempt the Current Affairs Quiz.
1) Matam Venkata Rao becomes the new Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of which bank?
A) Central Bank of India
2) Name of the person who has topped in the Hurun Global Rich List 2021?
A) Bill Gates
B) Jeff Bezos
C) Elon Musk
D) Mukesh Ambani
3) When is National Safety Day (NSD) observed?
A) 1st March
B) 3rd March
C) 4th March
D) 6th March
4) “Gharoki Paachan, Chelik Naam” (daughter”s name is a home”s identity) programme has been started off by which Indian State?
5) Name of the IPS officer that gets additional charge as the Director General (DG) of Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)?
A) Kuldiep Singh
B) Hardev Singh
C) Kulwant Singh
D) A P Maheshwari
6) in the Hurun Global Rich List 2021, Mukesh Ambani is at which position?
7) When is National Security Day (Rashtriya Suraksha Diwas) in India observed?
A) 4th March
B) 5th March
C) 6th March
D) 7th March
8) theme of the theme of the National Safety Day 2021?
A) Sadak Suraksha (Road Safety)
B) Safety Culture for Building Nation
C) positive behaviour at the workplace
D) Safety Performance by Use of Advanced Technology
9) Where is the HQ of the Central Bank of India?
B) New Delhi
10) Hurun Global Rich List 2021, Bernard Arnault is at which position?