Daily Current Affairs Quiz 4 August 2021
Daily Current Affairs Quiz 4 August 2021: it is based on 4 August Current Affairs and Important News. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must attempt the Current Affairs Quiz.
1) Name of the city of India that has received 100 percent COVID-19 vaccinated?
2) WInner of the 2021 Concacaf Football Gold Cup?
D) the United States
3) At Tokyo Olympics 2021, Elaine Thompson-Herah won the 100m gold title in women athletics, hails from which country?
A) the USA
D) The UK
4) Name of the bank that has launched ‘Dukandar Overdraft Scheme’, for small retailers to ease their cash crunch?
5) Indian Paralympic theme song is ‘Kar De Kamaal Tu’, has been composed and sung by?
A) Vikrant Keni
B) Gurudas Singh
C) Ravi Keni
D) Sanjeev Singh
6) Winner of the men’s 100 meters gold title at the Tokyo Olympics 2020?
A) Marcell Jacobs
B) Marcell Kerley
C) Marcell Grasse
D) Marcell Dwyer
7) Who has received the men’s singles tennis gold title at Tokyo Olympics 2020?
A) Daniil Medvedev
B) Karen Khachanov
C) Diego Schwartzman
D) Alexander Zverev
Daily Current Affairs Quiz: FAQ
Q.1 How do I prepare for a Current Affairs test?
To prepare for the Current Affairs section, you can visit @ PrepareExams.Com website. PrepareExams.com offers practice mock tests on GK and Current affairs.
Q.2 Which site is best for GK?
PrepareExams.Com offers practice sets for GK (General Knowledge), General Studies, Current Affairs 2021, and Aptitude sets for UPSC, SSC, Banking / IBPS, IAS, NTSE, CLAT, Railways, NDA, CDS, Judiciary, UPPSC, RPSC, GPSC, MPSC, MPPSC, and other states civil services/Govt job recruitment examinations of India.
Q.3 How can I learn GK and current affairs?
Aspirants can learn GK and Current Affairs by visiting @ PrepareExams.Com website online at any time.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.