Daily Current Affairs Quiz 3 & 4 January 2021
Current Affairs Quiz 3 & 4 January 2021: it is based on 3 & 4 January Current Affairs and Important News. we make 10 important current affairs questions for banking and competitive exams. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must take all Current Affairs Quiz 3 & 4 January 2021.
Current Affairs Quiz 3 & 4 January 2021
1) How many parameters are in Digital Payments Index (DPI) for capturing the extent of digitization of digital/electronic payments in India?
2) Umesh Sinha will serve as s the deputy election commissioner in the Election Commission of India. at present, How many Deputy EC are there now on the ECI board?
3) Name of the nation that is elected as the co-chair of the IUCN-supported Asia Protected Areas Partnership (APAP)?
4) Buta Singh died at the age of 86. he was a veteran leader of which party?
5) the Famous music director Shantanu Mohapatra died due to old age-related diseases. he was associated with which film industry?
6) RBI has set the base period the Digital Payments Index (DPI). what is the base period?
A) March 2017
B) March 2018
C) March 2019
D) March 2020