Daily Current Affairs Quiz 29 July 2021
Daily Current Affairs Quiz 29 July 2021: it is based on 29 July Current Affairs and Important News. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must attempt the Current Affairs Quiz.
1) When International Tiger Day is observed?
A) 29 July
B) 28 July
C) 27 July
D) 30 July
2) Name of the city of India that has been selected for the International Clean Air Catalyst Programme of USAID?
3) Name of the state of Indian that has launched the Ayush-based economic up-gradation scheme named Devaranya Yojana that will help in boosting livelihood opportunities in tribal areas?
A) Madhya Pradesh
D) West Bengal
4) Who is appointed as the Delhi Police Commissioner recently?
A) Subodh Kumar Jaiswal
B) Mannem Nageswara Rao
C) Rishi Kumar Shukla
D) Rakesh Asthana
5) India’s legendary Shri Nandu Natekar, has passed away at the age of 88, he was the player of ————.
6) On 27th July 2021, The Sitio Burle Marx was inscribed as the UNESCO World Heritage site. Where is this place?
7) theme of the 2021 International Tiger Day?
A) Tigers’ Protection is a need.
C) Their Survival is in our hands
D) Save and conserve Tigers Now
Daily Current Affairs Quiz: FAQ
Q.1 How do I prepare for a Current Affairs test?
To prepare for the Current Affairs section, you can visit @ PrepareExams.Com website. PrepareExams.com offers practice mock tests on GK and Current affairs.
Q.2 Which site is best for GK?
PrepareExams.Com offers practice sets for GK (General Knowledge), General Studies, Current Affairs 2021, and Aptitude sets for UPSC, SSC, Banking / IBPS, IAS, NTSE, CLAT, Railways, NDA, CDS, Judiciary, UPPSC, RPSC, GPSC, MPSC, MPPSC, and other states civil services/Govt job recruitment examinations of India.
Q.3 How can I learn GK and current affairs?
Aspirants can learn GK and Current Affairs by visiting @ PrepareExams.Com website online at any time.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.