Daily Current Affairs Quiz 29 August 2021
Daily Current Affairs Quiz 29 August 2021: it is based on 29 August Current Affairs and Important News. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must attempt the Current Affairs Quiz.
1) Govt has launched the Bharat series (BH-series) for free movement of personal vehicles across States/UTs. the BH-series contains how many characters code?
2) RBI has enhanced the maximum per transaction limit for online fund transfer under the Indo-Nepal Remittance Facility Scheme?
A) Rs 1 lakh
B) Rs 1.5 lakh
C) Rs 2 lakh
D) Rs 2.5 lakh
3) Name of the institution that has developed India’s first Quantum Computer Simulator (QSim) Toolkit?
4) Rajnath Singh has introduced Neeraj Chopra Stadium where is it located?
5) When is the National Sports Day celebrated in India?
A) 28 August
B) 29 August
C) 30 August
D) 31 August
6) Name of the minister that dedicates to the Nation Indigenously built Indian Coast Guard Ship ‘Vigraha’?
A) Rajnath Singh
B) PM Modi
C) Amit Shah
D) Harsh Vardhan
7) When is International Day against Nuclear Tests observed?
A) 29 August
B) 28 August
C) 24 August
D) 21 August
Daily Current Affairs Quiz: FAQ
Q.1 How do I prepare for a Current Affairs test?
To prepare for the Current Affairs section, you can visit @ PrepareExams.Com website. PrepareExams.com offers practice mock tests on GK and Current affairs.
Q.2 Which site is best for GK?
PrepareExams.Com offers practice sets for GK (General Knowledge), General Studies, Current Affairs 2021, and Aptitude sets for UPSC, SSC, Banking / IBPS, IAS, NTSE, CLAT, Railways, NDA, CDS, Judiciary, UPPSC, RPSC, GPSC, MPSC, MPPSC, and other states civil services/Govt job recruitment examinations of India.
Q.3 How can I learn GK and current affairs?
Aspirants can learn GK and Current Affairs by visiting @ PrepareExams.Com website online at any time.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.