Daily Current Affairs Quiz 29 April 2021
Current Affairs Quiz 29 April 2021: it is based on 29 April Current Affairs and Important News. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must attempt the Current Affairs Quiz.
1) Which country tops in the Chandler Good Government Index (CGGI) 2021?
2) Amit Banerjee will serve as new Chairman & Managing Director (CMD) of ——.
3) As per the IHS Markit, India’s GDP growth rate will be ——— in FY22.
4) Recently, Manoj Das dies, was a famous author of English and ——— ?
5) International Dance Day is observed on?
A) 29 April
B) 28 April
C) 27 April
D) 30 April
6) Name of the country that launched a robot prototype called ‘NEO-01’ to clear space debris?
B) The USA
7) Who will serve as Managing Director and CEO of National Commodity and Derivatives Exchange Ltd (NCDEX)?
A) Arun Raste
B) Arun Venkataraman
C) Arun Roongta
D) Arun Davda
8) DRDO tests fired the 5th generation Python-5 missile. where was the test conducted?
B) Tamil Nadu
9) As per the Chandler Good Government Index (CGGI) 2021, Indian ranks at —-.