Daily Current Affairs Quiz 27 May 2022: it is based on 27th May 2022 Current Affairs and Important News. 27th May Current Affairs Quiz for Bank Exams 2022 questions will help candidates in scoring marks for the General Awareness Section of the upcoming exams like IBPS PO/Clerk Mains, SBI PO Mains and SEBI Grade A Prelims. every candidate must attempt the Current Affairs Quiz.
27th May 2022 Current Affairs Quiz
1)What is the theme of Swachh Survekshan 2023?
A) Demolition of Wealth
B) Waste to Fortune
C) Waste to Wealth
2) RBI allows trade transactions settlement in INR with which country?
A) Sri Lanka
3) Who is the author of Listen to Your Heart: The London Adventure’ book?
A) Ruskin Bond
B) Harneet Singh
D) Riya Dev
4) As per WEF’s Travel and Tourism Development Index 2021, India has been placed at which position?
5) As per the Travel and Tourism Development Index 2021, which country has topped?
6) Indian Navy has participated in the Bilateral EX Bongosagar with which country’s navy?
7) Who is appointed as chairperson of Committee B at the 75th World Health Assembly?
A) Rajesh Sharma
B) Rajesh Bhushan
C) Rajesh Verma
8) Who is re-elected as Director-General of the World Health Organization?
A) Rajesh Sharma
B) Tedros Devid
C) Tedros Roy
D) Tedros Adhanom
9) When is International Missing Children’s Day observed?
A) 25th May
B) 26th May
C) 27th May
D) 28th May
10) Who is the winner of the VASVIK industrial research award 2020?
A) A Gopalakrishnan
B) N Gopalakrishnan
C) R Gopalakrishnan
D) P Gopalakrishnan
Daily Current Affairs Quiz 27th May 2022 – Solutions
Solution 1 – C
Solution 2 – A
Solution 3 – A
Solution 4 – A
Solution 5 – D
Solution 6 – B
Solution 7 – B
Solution 8 – D
Solution 9 – A
Solution 10 – A
Current Affairs Quiz 27th May 2022: FAQs
How do I prepare for a Current Affairs test?
To prepare for the Current Affairs section, you can visit @PrepareExams.Com website. PrepareExams.com offers to practice mock tests on GK and Current affairs.
Which site is best for GK?
PrepareExams.Com offers practice sets for GK (General Knowledge), General Studies, Current Affairs 2021, and Aptitude sets for UPSC, SSC, Banking / IBPS, IAS, NTSE, CLAT, Railways, NDA, CDS, Judiciary, UPPSC, RPSC, GPSC, MPSC, MPPSC, and other states civil services/Govt job recruitment examinations of India.
How can I learn GK and current affairs?
Aspirants can learn GK and Current Affairs by visiting @PrepareExams.Com website online at any time.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.