Daily Current Affairs Quiz 27 February 2021
Current Affairs Quiz 27 February 2021: it is based on 27 February Current Affairs and Important News. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must attempt the Current Affairs Quiz.
1) Vishnu Narayanan Namboothiri was poet of ——?
2) who is appointed as MD & CEO of the NBFC “Fullerton India Credit Company (Fullerton India)”?
A) Deepik Mitra
B) Akshay Mitra
C) Shantanu Mitra
D) Kabir Mitra
3) Name of the state that has launched Carbon Watch in order to assess the carbon footprint of an individual?
4) Who is appointed as the global CEO of OLX Autos?
A) Gautam Thakar
B) Amit Kumar
C) Gautam Choudhury
D) Dushyant Thakar
5) As per the National Statistical Office (NSO), What will be the GDP growth rate of India for Fy2020-21?
6) Who launched the UTS ON MOBILE App?
A) Health Ministry
B) IT Ministry
C) Indian Railways
D) Finance Ministry
7) When is World NGO Day observed?
A) 26 February
B) 27 February
C) 28 February
D) 21 February