Daily Current Affairs Quiz 27 & 28 August 2021
Daily Current Affairs Quiz 27 & 28 August 2021: it is based on 27 & 28 August Current Affairs and Important News. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must attempt the Current Affairs Quiz.
1) AS Rajeev is re-appointed as MD & CEO of which bank?
A) Bank of Maharashtra
2) How many digit Universal Account Number (UAN), will be generated by the eSHRAM Portal?
3) Recently, Ted Dexter has passed away, he was from which country?
A) New Zealand
C) South Africa
4) Who is appointed as the brand ambassador for its ‘Desh Ke Mentors’ programme by the Delhi govt?
A) Sonu Sood
B) Neeraj Chopra
C) Mary Kom
D) Sania Mirza
5) Name of the country that will host a multinational peacekeeping exercise named Shared Destiny-2021 in September 2021?
6) Who is reappointed as MD & CEO of UCO Bank?
A) Chandra Shekhar Ghosh
B) S S Mallikarjuna Rao
C) A S Rajeev
D) Atul Kumar Goel
7) Which country has hosted The first G20 Ministerial Conference on Women’s Empowerment?
8) Name of the Minister that has attended The first G20 Ministerial Conference on Women’s Empowerment on behalf of the Government of India?
A) Amit Shah
B) Smriti Irani
C) PM Modi
D) Rajnath Singh
9) Who is appointed as the Chairperson of Stop TB Partnership Board?
A) Mansukh Mandaviya
B) Smriti Irani
C) Kiren Rijiju
D) Harsh Vardhan
10) North Eastern Region (NER) District SDG Index 2021-22 was launched by?
A) NITI Aayog
C) Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region
Daily Current Affairs Quiz: FAQ
Q.1 How do I prepare for a Current Affairs test?
To prepare for the Current Affairs section, you can visit @ PrepareExams.Com website. PrepareExams.com offers practice mock tests on GK and Current affairs.
Q.2 Which site is best for GK?
PrepareExams.Com offers practice sets for GK (General Knowledge), General Studies, Current Affairs 2021, and Aptitude sets for UPSC, SSC, Banking / IBPS, IAS, NTSE, CLAT, Railways, NDA, CDS, Judiciary, UPPSC, RPSC, GPSC, MPSC, MPPSC, and other states civil services/Govt job recruitment examinations of India.
Q.3 How can I learn GK and current affairs?
Aspirants can learn GK and Current Affairs by visiting @ PrepareExams.Com website online at any time.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.