Daily Current Affairs Quiz 25 August 2021
Daily Current Affairs Quiz 25 August 2021: it is based on 25 August Current Affairs and Important News. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must attempt the Current Affairs Quiz.
1) Which city has topped in the EIU’ the Safe Cities Index 2021?
2) Which city has been selected as the least safe city in the EIU’ the Safe Cities Index 2021?
3) Who is appointed as the joint secretary in the Ministry of Cooperation?
A) Abhay Kumar Singh
B) Vijaya Lakshmi Nadendla
C) Pramod Kumar Meherda
D) Kavita Garg
4) Who is the author of ‘Mission Domination: An Unfinished Quest’ book?
A) Boria Majumdar and Kushan Sarkar
B) Harsha Majumdar and Joy Bhattacharjya
C) Nalin Mehta and Rajdeep Majumdar
D) Kushan Sarkar and Sanjay Manjrekar
5) Indian govt partners with —————–to Setup Network of Genomic Surveillance and Study the Overlap of SARS-CoV-2 with tuberculosis.
6)Name of the author of the book titled “Address Book: A Publishing Memoir In the time of COVID”?
A) Ritu Menon
B) Jiya Menon
C) Pooja Menon
D) Rajat Menon
7) India has participated in the bilateral maritime exercise “Zair-Al-Bahr” with which country?
D) Sri Lanka
8) Indian govt starts the mission of evacuating its citizens from Taliban-occupied Afghanistan, name it?
A) Operation Veerta Shakti
B) Operation Shiva Shakti
C) Operation Kali Shakti
D) Operation Devi Shakti
9) Which country will host the second UNWGIC in 2022?
10) Who is the author of ‘Battlefield’ book?
A) Vishram Bedekar
B) Boria Majumdar
C) Kushan Sarkar
D) Ritu Menon
Daily Current Affairs Quiz: FAQ
Q.1 How do I prepare for a Current Affairs test?
To prepare for the Current Affairs section, you can visit @ PrepareExams.Com website. PrepareExams.com offers practice mock tests on GK and Current affairs.
Q.2 Which site is best for GK?
PrepareExams.Com offers practice sets for GK (General Knowledge), General Studies, Current Affairs 2021, and Aptitude sets for UPSC, SSC, Banking / IBPS, IAS, NTSE, CLAT, Railways, NDA, CDS, Judiciary, UPPSC, RPSC, GPSC, MPSC, MPPSC, and other states civil services/Govt job recruitment examinations of India.
Q.3 How can I learn GK and current affairs?
Aspirants can learn GK and Current Affairs by visiting @ PrepareExams.Com website online at any time.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.