Daily Current Affairs Quiz 24 July 2021
Daily Current Affairs Quiz 24 July 2021: it is based on 20 July Current Affairs and Important News. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must attempt the Current Affairs Quiz.
1) Income Tax Day is observed on which date by the CBDT?
A) 22nd July
B) 23rd July
C) 24th July
D) 25th July
2) Who represented from the Indian side at G20 Environment Ministerial Meeting 2021?.
A) Bhupender Yadav
B) Amit Shah
C) PM Modi
D) Parshottam Rupala
3) Name of the Player who was named as the AIFF Men’s Footballer of the Year for the season 2020-21?
A) Gurpreet Sandhu
B) Anirudh Jhingan
C) Sahal Abdul Samad
D) Sandesh Jhingan
4) Recently, the oldest student in India Bhageerathi Amma has died at 107, she was from which state?
5) Name of the football player who was awarded AIFF Women’s Footballer of the Year 2020-21?
A) Reenu Rani
B) Ashalata Devi
C) Aditi Chauhan
D) Bala Devi
6) Who is the author of the ‘Bank with a Soul: Equitas’ book?
A) AR Rai
B) Priyadarshini Rajkumar
C) C K Garyali
D) Duvvuri Subbarao
7) The noted classical musician Sikkil R Bhaskaran has passed away recently, he was a classical musician of which instrument?
8) the World Heritage Committee has removed which site from the list of UNESCO Heritage sites?
A) City of Quito
B) Liverpool Maritime Mercantile City
C) Kathmandu Valley
Daily Current Affairs Quiz: FAQ
Q.1 How do I prepare for a Current Affairs test?
To prepare for the Current Affairs section, you can visit @ PrepareExams.Com website. PrepareExams.com offers practice mock tests on GK and Current affairs.
Q.2 Which site is best for GK?
PrepareExams.Com offers practice sets for GK (General Knowledge), General Studies, Current Affairs 2021, and Aptitude sets for UPSC, SSC, Banking / IBPS, IAS, NTSE, CLAT, Railways, NDA, CDS, Judiciary, UPPSC, RPSC, GPSC, MPSC, MPPSC, and other states civil services/Govt job recruitment examinations of India.
Q.3 How can I learn GK and current affairs?
Aspirants can learn GK and Current Affairs by visiting @ PrepareExams.Com website online at any time.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.