Daily Current Affairs Quiz 23 July 2021
Daily Current Affairs Quiz 23 July 2021: it is based on 20 July Current Affairs and Important News. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must attempt the Current Affairs Quiz.
1) Which city of Australia will host the 2032 Summer Olympics and Paralympic Games?
D) New South Wales
2) Recently, DRDO successfully flight-tested the Akash-NG off Odisha Coast, Akash-NG is a ———————— missile.
3) Who will serve as the Deputy Leader of the House in Rajya Sabha?
A) Amit Shah
B) Prakash Javadekar
C) Mukhtar Naqvi
4) ———————– has acquired the US-based digital reading platform Epic.
5) World Universities Summit 2021 was held by which university?
A) O.P. Jindal Global University
B) Delhi University
C) Ashoka University
D) Amity University
6) Where will be the Indian Institute of Heritage as a standalone institution established by govt?
Daily Current Affairs Quiz: FAQ
Q.1 How do I prepare for a Current Affairs test?
To prepare for the Current Affairs section, you can visit @ PrepareExams.Com website. PrepareExams.com offers practice mock tests on GK and Current affairs.
Q.2 Which site is best for GK?
PrepareExams.Com offers practice sets for GK (General Knowledge), General Studies, Current Affairs 2021, and Aptitude sets for UPSC, SSC, Banking / IBPS, IAS, NTSE, CLAT, Railways, NDA, CDS, Judiciary, UPPSC, RPSC, GPSC, MPSC, MPPSC, and other states civil services/Govt job recruitment examinations of India.
Q.3 How can I learn GK and current affairs?
Aspirants can learn GK and Current Affairs by visiting @ PrepareExams.Com website online at any time.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.