Daily Current Affairs Quiz 21 January 2021
Current Affairs Quiz 21 January 2021: it is Based on 21 January Current Affairs and Important News. we make 10 important current affairs questions for banking and competitive exams. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must attempt Current Affairs Quiz 21 January 2021.
Read Current Affairs for 21 January 2021: Click Here
1) As per the India Innovation Index 2021, which state topped in the ranking?
C) Tamil Nadu
2) Name of the Minister who is given the additional charge of the Ministry of AYUSH
A) PM Modi
B) Amit Shah
C) Rajnath Singh
D) Kiren Rijiju
3) Name of the bank that launched ‘InstaFX’ mobile application for money changers?
4) Name of the Indian state/UT who appeared on top according to the NITI Aayog’s India Innovation Index 2021?
C) J & K
5) Recently, which edition of India Digital Summit 2021 was conducted by IAMAI?
6) ‘Manohar Parrikar – Off the Record’ book is authored by?
A) Waman Subha Prabhu
B) Surendra Sirsat
C) Pankaj Sirsat
D) Chetan Bhagat
7) In the category of North Eastern/Hill States, which state has got the 1st spot in the India Innovation Index 2021?
B) Himachal Pradesh