Daily Current Affairs Quiz 20 February 2021
Current Affairs Quiz 20 February 2021: it is based on 20 February Current Affairs and Important News. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must attempt the Current Affairs Quiz.
1) On which date, World Day of Social Justice is observed?
A) 19 February
B) 20 February
C) 22 February
D) 23 February
2) Which city of India recognised as the 2020 Tree City of World
3) Name of the player who became the most expensive player in the history of the Indian Premier League (IPL) auction?
A) Steve Smith
B) David Warner
D) Chris Morris
4) Who becomes the Chairperson of the Advisory Committee of the United Nations Human Rights Council?
A) Ajai Malhotra
B) Ajit Malhotra
C) Ajay Malhotra
D) Sanjay Malhotra
5) On which date, India’s Citizens observes Soil Health Card Day?
A) 24 February
B) 22 February
C) 21 February
D) 20 February
6) When was Soil Health Card (SHC) Scheme begun?
7) theme of World Day of Social Justice 2021?
A) A Call for Social Justice in the Down Economy
B) A Call for Social Justice in the Boosting Economy
C) Closing the Inequalities Gap to Achieve Social Justice
D) A Call for Social Justice in the Digital Economy
8) World Pangolin Day comes on?
A) 1st Saturday of February
B) 2nd Saturday of February
C) 3rd Saturday of February
D) 4th Saturday of February
9) What is the name of the table tennis player who earned women’s single title at the 82nd Senior National Table Tennis Championship?
A) Manika Batra
B) Meena Parande
C) Manika Sharma
D) Manika Parande
10) India conducted I-ACE Circular Economy Hackathon with which country?
C) The UK