Daily Current Affairs Quiz 19 February 2021
Current Affairs Quiz 19 February 2021: it is based on 19 February Current Affairs and Important News. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must attempt the Current Affairs Quiz.
1) Oxford Economics estimates that India’s GDP will be —– for the Calendar year 2021.
A) 10.2 %
2) Recently, Former Union Minister Captain Satish Sharma died. he was associated with which political party?
D) Shiv Sena
3) Which company has launched The robocar named TIGER X-1?
D) Hyundai Motor
4) In IPL 2021, name of the brand that gets the title sponsors?
5) Giorgi Gakharia resigned from the post of PM. he hails from which country?