Daily Current Affairs Quiz 18 February 2021
Current Affairs Quiz 18 February 2021: it is based on 18 February Current Affairs and Important News. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must attempt the Current Affairs Quiz.
1) in how many cities, Pilot Pey Jal Survekshan was launched?
2) Centre launched government instant messaging systems (GIMS) platform, name it?
3) Kiran Bedi is removed as the Lieutenant-Governor ———–.
C) Madhya Pradesh
4) In order to offer ‘Group SafeGuard’ insurance policy, Flipkart has partnered with which insurance company?
A) ICICI Lombard
B) Bajaj Allianz
D) SBI insurance
5) Name of the institution that launched a sustainable electric two-wheeler “PiMo”?
A) IIT Kanpur
B) IIT Delhi
C) IIT Madras
D) IIT Mumbai
6) Centre launched ——– edition Indian Sign Language (ISL) Dictionary 2021?
7) Jal Jeevan Mission- Urban (JJM-U) in 2021-22 will receive How much amount
A) Rs 2.87 lakh crore
B) Rs 2.77 lakh crore
C) Rs 2.67 lakh crore
D) Rs 2.57 lakh crore
8) The Indian Sign Language (ISL) Dictionary includes how many terms in total after launching a new edition?