Daily Current Affairs Quiz 17 & 18 January 2021
Current Affairs Quiz 17 & 18 January 2021: it is based on 17 & 18 January Current Affairs and Important News. we make 10 important current affairs questions for banking and competitive exams. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must attempt Current Affairs Quiz 17 & 18 January 2021.
Read Current Affairs for 17 & 18 January 2021: Click Here
1) Indian citizens will celebrate its Republic Day of the country on 26th January 2021.
2) PM Modi introduced ‘Startup India Seed Fund’. how much total size of the fund will be for ‘Startup India Seed Fund’?
A) 1,000 crore Rupees
B) 1,100 crore Rupees
C) 1,500 crore Rupees
D) 2,000 crore Rupees
3) Name of the Ministry that started a campaign named ‘SAKSHAM’?
A) Home Ministry
C) Petroleum and Natural Gas
D) Health and Family Welfare
4) ‘SAKSHAM’ campaign will run for a —-.
A) One month
B) two month
C) Six month
D) One Year
5) Nitin Gadkari laid Foundation for Highway Projects In which state?
D) West Bengal