Daily Current Affairs Quiz 13 March 2021
Current Affairs Quiz 13 March 2021: it is based on 13 March Current Affairs and Important News. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must attempt the Current Affairs Quiz.
1) When Centre will launch Atmanirbhar Niveshak Mitra Portal?
A) 15 March 2021
B) 15 April 2021
C) 15 May 2021
D) 15 June 2021
2) The Centre launched the Mera Ration Mobile App, which was developed by?
A) IT Ministry
D) National Informatics Centre
3) Name of Indian Women cricketer, scores 10,000 international runs, becomes 1st Indian woman cricketer?
A) Mithali Raj
B) Harmanpreet Kaur
C) Poonam Raut
D) Thirush Kamini
4) When is World Sleep Day observed?
A) 13 March
B) 15 March
C) 17 March
D) 19 March
5) Theme of World Sleep Day 2021?
A) Regular Sleep, Healthy Future.
B) Healthy Sleep, Healthy Aging
C) Sleep Soundly, Nurture Life
D) Sleep Well, Grow Healthy
6) When is World Kidney Day observed in 2011?
A) 11 March
B) 12 March
C) 13 March
D) 15 March
7) What is Theme 2021 of World Kidney Day?
A) Living Well with Kidney Disease
B) Stay Well with Kidney Disease
C) Fight Well with Kidney Disease
D) Being Well with Kidney Disease