Daily Current Affairs Quiz 12 June 2021
Daily Current Affairs Quiz 12 June 2021: it is based on 12 June Current Affairs and Important News. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must attempt the Current Affairs Quiz.
1) When is World Day Against Child Labour 2021 observed?
A) 12 June
B) 13 June
C) 14 June
D) 15 June
2) What is the theme of World Day Against Child Labour 2021?
A) Generation Safe & Healthy
B) Protect children from child labour, now more than ever
C) Children shouldn’t work in fields, but on dreams
D) Act now: End child labour!
3) Recently, Siddalingaiah has passed away, he was a/an?
B) Social activist
4) Name of the entity or institution that releases The Global Liveability Index?
A) United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
B) World Bank (WB)
C) World Economic Forum (WEF)
D) Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU)
5) From 1st January 2021, banks can charge from customers (per transaction)?
A) RS 21
B) RS 22
C) RS 23
D) RS 24
6) Recently, Prof Radhamohan Ji has passed away, he was a/an?
7) Name of the person who is elected as the Chef de Cabinet for the 76th session of the UN General Assembly (UNGA)?
A) K Nagaraj Naidu
B) Pushpendra Naidu
C) Ajit Kumar Naidu
D) Virander Kumar Naidu
8) Recently, Dr Ashok Panagariya passed away, he was a/an?
C) Social activist
9) As per the Global Liveability Index 2021, the name of the city that has ranked at the top?
C) New York
10) banks will start charging interchange fee per transaction for financial transactions from 1st August 2021?
A) Rs 17
B) Rs 18
C) Rs 22
D) Rs 25
Daily Current Affairs Quiz: FAQ
Q.1 How do I prepare for a Current Affairs test?
To prepare for the Current Affairs section, you can visit @ PrepareExams.Com website. PrepareExams.com offers practice mock tests on GK and Current affairs.
Q.2 Which site is best for GK?
PrepareExams.Com offers practice sets for GK (General Knowledge), General Studies, Current Affairs 2021, and Aptitude sets for UPSC, SSC, Banking / IBPS, IAS, NTSE, CLAT, Railways, NDA, CDS, Judiciary, UPPSC, RPSC, GPSC, MPSC, MPPSC, and other states civil services/Govt job recruitment examinations of India.
Q.3 How can I learn GK and current affairs?
Aspirants can learn GK and Current Affairs by visiting @ PrepareExams.Com website online at any time.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.