Daily Current Affairs Quiz 11 & 12 March 2021
Current Affairs Quiz 11& 12 March 2021: it is based on 11 & 12 March Current Affairs and Important News. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must attempt the Current Affairs Quiz.
1) Indian army begins joint military exercise “DUSTLIK II” with which country?
D) The USA
2) Kiran Bedi gets Baton of Honour, she got the honour for her services to ——-.
B) Indian Police Service
C) Bharatiya Janata Party
3) Name of Indian Actor/Actress has listed in the 2021 Young Global Leaders (YGLs) forum by World Economic Forum
B) Kangana Ranaut
C) Deepika Padukone
D) Anushka Sharma
4) Who will serve as the new Chief Statistician of India (CSI)?
A) H P Samanta
B) B P Samanta
C) P P Samanta
D) G P Samanta
5) Hamed Bakayoko sied due to cancer, he was Prime Minister of which country?
C) Ivory Coast
D) Sierra Leone
6) Imran Amin Siddiqui becomes the Executive Director (ED) of which bank?
A) Indian Bank
7) Where the 2nd edition of the DUSTLIK II joint military exercise was started?
A) Indian Ocean