Daily Current Affairs Quiz 10 June 2021
Daily Current Affairs Quiz 10 June 2021: it is based on 10 June Current Affairs and Important News. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must attempt the Current Affairs Quiz.
1) Who is appointed as the newly Election Commissioner (EC) of India?
A) Sukumar Sen
B) Satish Mahana
C) Om Prakash Rawat
D) Anup Chandra Pandey
2) As per the World Bank, The GDP of India will be ——– % in FY 2021-22.
3) Name of the Deputy Governors of RBI who has received an extension in his term for two years, till June 2023?
A) Rakesh Jain
B) Mahesh Kumar Jain
C) Rabi Sankar
D) M Rajeshwar Rao
4) Which LIC Chairman got tenure extension by the Government till March 13, 2022?
A) P Rajkumar
B) Siddharth Mohanty
C) Vipin Anand
D) MR Kumar
5) Name of the country that has declared bitcoin as legal tender, becomes world’s first country
B) El Salvador
6) Name of the city that will host the inaugural Hockey5s World Cups (Men and Women) in January 2024?Name of the Indian cricket player who has started off India’s first AI-enabled coaching website named “CRICURU”.
A) MS Dhoni
B) Yuvraj Singh
C) Virender Sehwag
D) Virat Kohli
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.