Daily Current Affairs 4 March 2023
Daily Current Affairs 4 March 2023 in English: Today GK Updates for Bank Exam – Here, you will find Daily Current Affairs events that will help you to get more marks in Banking, Insurance, SSC, Railways, UPSC, CLAT, and all State Government Exams. also, get Latest Current Affairs Quiz and Monthly Current Affairs 2023 PDF to crack your exams.
Digital India Mobile Van
The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology launched The Digital India Mobile Van to spread awareness of Digital India initiatives and also to spread the word about the G20 Digital Economy Working Group. It will also be equipped with the digital infrastructure and digital goods in India
- India Mobile Van will offer insight into Digital India initiatives such as Aarogya Setu, India Stack Global, e-Rupi, PMJDY, Aadhar, Digi locker, e-way bill, UMANG, e-aushadhi, Co-WIN, etc.
UIDAI launched a new security mechanism for Aadhaar-based fingerprint authentication
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) launched a new security mechanism for Aadhaar-based fingerprint authentication to ensure a fast-paced detection of spoofing attempts by making use of artificial intelligence and machine learning capabilities.
- The new security mechanism for Aadhaar-based fingerprint authentication uses a combination of both finger minutia and finger image to check the liveliness of the captured fingerprint.
Azad Engineering is India’s first supplier of parts for nuclear turbines
Azad Engineering Private Limited, a Hyderabad-based market leader in precision engineering, was approved as the first Indian company to supply critical rotating parts for nuclear turbines. Azad Engineering and General Electric (GE) Steam Power signed a long-term supply agreement for the supply of nuclear turbine parts. The company will now assemble nuclear turbines manufactured in Belfort, France.
President inaugurates 7th International Dharma Dhamma conference in Bhopal
Droupadi Murmu inaugurated the 7th International Dharma Dhamma Conference in Bhopal. the Conference was organised by the India Foundation in collaboration with the Sanchi University of Buddhist-Indic Studies.
Narendra Tomar inaugurates the Multipurpose Mega Farmers Fair in Gumla district of Jharkhand
Union Minister of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Narendra Singh Tomar inaugurated the District Level Multipurpose Mega Kisan Fair organized at Bishnupur in Gumla district of Jharkhand on the occasion of the 40th anniversary of the establishment of Vikas Bharti.
RBI imposes Rs 3.06 Crore penalty on Amazon Pay (India)
Reserve Bank of India imposed a penalty of 3,60,00,000 rupees on Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited for non-compliance with certain directions related to Prepaid Payment Instruments and Know Your Customer.
Former Chief Justice of India AM Ahmadi passes away at 90
Former Chief Justice of India A.M. Ahmadi passed away at the age of 90 at his home. Ahmadi served as the chief justice from 1994 to 1997. he started his judicial career as a City Civil and Session Court judge in Ahmedabad.
- He was the recipient of honours from highly reputable legal institutions such as the American Inn of Laws and the Middle Temple Inn of the Honorable Society of Middle Temple, London.
Satyabrata Mookherjee, former ASG and Union minister, dies at 90
FORMER UNION Minister and senior BJP leader Satyabrata Mookherjee passed away at the age of 90 at his residence due to age-related ailments. Mookherjee is the former Additional Solicitor General of India (ASG) and the father of current West Bengal Advocate General SN (Gopal) Mookherjee.
- He served as Minister of State for Chemicals & Fertilisers and Commerce & Industries in the Atal Bihari Vajpayee-led government from 1999 to 2004.
- Mookherjee was elected as BJP MP from Krishnanagar Lok Sabha constituency in Nadia district from 1999 to 2004.
- Mookherjee also served as Bengal BJP president from 2008 to 2009.
First-ever Women’s Premier League to begin in Navi Mumbai
The five-team Women’s Premier League (WPL 2023) begins in Navi Mumbai. The five teams taking part in the inaugural edition of WPL are Mumbai Indians (MI), Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB), Delhi Capitals (DC), UP Warriorz (UPW) and Gujarat Giants (GG).
- The first match between Mumbai Indians and Gujarat Giants will be played at DY Patil Stadium Navi Mumbai, at 7.30 pm on March 4th, 2023. The tournament final will be played at the Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai, on the 26th of March 2023.
Hockey India appoints South African Craig Fulton as new Chief Coach of Indian men’s hockey team
Hockey India appointed South African Craig Fulton as the new chief coach of the Indian men’s hockey team. Craig Fulton will replace Graham Reid who resigned after India’s poor outing at the World Cup in January 2023.
- Craig Fulton has over 25 years of coaching experience and earned 195 caps over a span of 10 years for South Africa.
- He also played Atlanta and Athens Olympic Games.
National Safety Day 2023
The day of 4th March is observed as National Safety Day in order to commemorate the foundation of the National Safety Council. it also aims to mark the importance of following safety regulations and measures to avoid workplace mishaps. The theme for National Safety Day 2023 is “Our Aim – Zero Harm”.
Employee Appreciation Day 2023
Every year, Employee Appreciation Day is observed on the first Friday in March, meant for employers to give thanks or recognition to their employees. the day was created by Dr. Bob Nelson who was a founding member of Recognition Professionals International in 1995.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
📣 Prepare Exams is now on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube Channel, and Google News to get all the latest News first Like, Follow and bookmark our website @ PrepareExams.com.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.