Daily Current Affairs 28 November 2022: Today GK Updates for Bank Exam – Here, you will find Daily Current Affairs events that will help you to get more marks in Banking, Insurance, SSC, Railways, UPSC, CLAT, and all State Government Exams. also, get Latest Current Affairs Quiz and Monthly Current Affairs 2022 PDF to crack your exams.
4th Indo Pacific Regional Dialogue
“Indo-Pacific Regional Dialogue 2022” (IPRD-2022) was started in New Delhi and is a three-day apex-level regional strategic dialogue of the Indian Navy. Indo-Pacific Regional Dialogue is an annual international conference, aimed at fostering the exchange of ideas and promoting deliberations on maritime issues relevant to the Indo-Pacific.
- The theme of 4th edition of Indo-Pacific Regional Dialogue for 2022: Operationalising the Indo-Pacific Oceans Initiative.
- a book titled, “Hard-Security Perspectives in India’s Maritime Neighbourhood”, published by the National Maritime Foundation.
Times Higher Education Global Employability University Ranking And Survey (GEURS)
Times Higher Education (THE) released the 2022 Global Employability University Ranking and Survey (GEURS) report and as per the report, a total of seven Indian institutes have been featured. Three Indian institutions have been ranked in the top 100 — IIT-Delhi got the 29th position, followed by IISc Bangalore at 58th rank, and IIT Bombay at 72nd rank.
- Indian Institute of Management, IIT-Kharagpur, Amity University, and Bangalore University also got spots in the top 250 Global Employability University Ranking.
- IIM-Ahmedabad (154) and IIT-Kharagpur (155) improved their rankings as well.
THE Global Employability University Rankings 2022
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) topped in THE Global Employability University Rankings 2022.
- followed by, the California Institute of Technology and Harvard University at the second and third rank.
- University of Cambridge and Stanford University retained their position of 4th and 5th respectively.
- the University of Oxford is in 6th position.
Global University Employability Ranking 2022
FIRSTAP: IDFC First Bank launches India’s first sticker-based debit card
IDFC First Bank launched India’s first sticker-based Debit Card- called “FIRSTAP” in the collaboration with the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI). FIRSTAP Card will facilitate transactions by simply tapping the sticker on a Near Field Communication (NFC) to enable a point-of-sale terminal.
- IDFC First Bank sticker debit card will have a complimentary personal accidental cover and 24/7 concierge services with a host of RuPay offers.
- Users will be able to pay payments in seconds for transactions up to Rs. 5,000 without a pin, and those beyond that, with a tap and PIN.
FIRSTAP: India’s first sticker-based debit card
- India’s first sticker-based Debit Card is 1/3 of a regular debit card in size.
- It has the sticker applicable on a wide range of devices and objects which enhances user’s convenience.
- Customers can make the sticker-based debit card on any surface of their choice.
Metaverse In Race To Become 2022’s Oxford Word Of The Year
‘Metaverse’ has been shortlisted for the Oxford Word of The Year 2022. people can vote for their favorite word this happens for the first time, and can submit votes till December 2, and the result will be announced on December 5.
- Metaverse can be used across different sectors, including gaming, tourism, education, real estate etc.
AUSTRA HIND 22: Bilateral Training Exercise
The armies of India and Australia will participate in a Bilateral training exercise—Austra Hind 22 in Rajasthan from 28th November 2022. Bilateral training exercise—Austra Hind 22 will be held at Mahajan Field Firing Ranges (Rajasthan) from 28 November to 11 December 2022 between contingents of the Indian Army and the Australian Army.
- The exercise aims to build positive military relations, imbibe each other’s best practices and promote the ability to operate together.
- Both armies will share best practices in tactics, techniques, and procedures for conducting tactical operations and platoon level for neutralizing hostile threats.
- The joint exercise will promote understanding and interoperability between the two armies.
- It will also help in strengthening ties between India and Australia.
UNESCO Asia-Pacific Awards For Cultural Heritage Conservation 2022
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya (CSMVS) has been conferred with the ‘Award of Excellence’ at the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO) Asia-Pacific Awards for Cultural Heritage Conservation-2022.
- UNESCO and Ng Teng Fong Charitable Foundation support the UNESCO Asia-Pacific Awards for Cultural Heritage Conservation since 2021.
- UNESCO presented the new category, ‘Special Recognition for Sustainable Development.
UNESCO Asia-Pacific Awards for Cultural Heritage Conservation program
- UNESCO Asia-Pacific Awards for Cultural Heritage Conservation program aims at recognizing the efforts of private individuals and organizations in restoring, conserving, and transforming structures and buildings of heritage value in the region.
Complete list of 2022 awarded projects
Award of Excellence
- Chhtrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya Museum, Mumbai, India
Award of Distinction
- Stepwells of Golconda, Hyderabad, India
- Zarch Qanat, Yazd, Iran
- Neilson Hays Library, Bangkok, Thailand
Award of Merit
- Topdara Stupa, Charikar, Afghanistan
- Nantian Buddhist Temple, Fujian, China
- Domakonda Fort, Telangana, India
- Byculla Station, Mumbai, India
- Sadoughi House, Yazd, Iran
- 25 Chivas in Kathmandu, Nepal
Special Recognition for Sustainable Development
- West Guizhou Lilong Neighborhood, Shanghai, China
Award for New Design in Heritage Contexts
- M30 Integrated Infrastructure for Power Supply and Waste Collection, Macao SAR, China
- Xiaoxihu Block, Nanjing, China
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.