Cybercrime Awareness Program E-Raksha Bandhan
- The CM of Andhra Pradesh State Shri Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy has begun a Cybercrime awareness program named ‘E-Raksha Bandhan’ in Amaravati on 3rd August 2020. this program will run for a one-month long.
- The main purpose of this program is to make an awareness among women, youth and children about happening Cyber Crimes across the state.
Points to read –
- This programme has been set up by Andhra Pradesh state Police and other govt agencies such as CID, Cyber Crime Prevention Against Women and Children (CCPWC), FM Radio, Cyber Peace Foundation (CPF) are playing an important role.
More about E-Raksha Bandhan –
- The participants will be taught about different types of cybercrimes and how to tackle cybercrimes and alarm raising techniques during a programme.
- Under this programme, The target is set to provide training to over one lakh women and the general public by 31st August 2020.
- Apart from this, other events such as workshops, quiz, debates and slogan writing competitions will be carried out from 11 A.M. to 12AM every day.
- A slogan by Andhra Pradesh police and state CID – “Let us make August a month of e freedom and e-safety.”
Static Gk About Andhra Pradesh state –
Capitals – Amaravati, Hyderabad
Governor – Biswabhusan Harichandan
Formation – 1 November 1956
Largest city – Visakhapatnam
Districts – 13
Chief Minister- Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy
Total Area – 162,975 km (62,925 sq mi)
Area rank (India) – 7th
State Language – Telugu
State Song – Maa Telugu Thalliki
State Dance – Kuchipudi
State Mammal – Blackbuck
State Bird – Parrot
State Fish – Mudfish
State Flower – Jasmine
State Fruit – Mango
State Tree – Neem
State Sport – Kabaddi