Current Static GK in News for August 2021
As we know that Static GK plays a vital role in the Banking and Insurance exams. candidates can be asked static GK Questions asked in these exams are from the recent news like the capital of the country and their currencies, MoUs, important events, and so on. In this article, we are providing you the latest Static GK news which is highlighted in August 2021.
Note: the Article is updated daily and covers the latest Current affairs Static gk News. bookmark the page to stay updated.
National Current Static GK in News in August 2021
- Rail Madad: A Unified Customer Care Solution – Launched by Indian Railways
- Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) – Mumbai
- Defense Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) – New Delhi
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) – Mumbai
- Zoological Survey of India (ZSI) – Kolkata
International Current Static GK in News in August 2021
- United Nations Security Council (UNSC) – New York, United States
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) – Washington, D.C., United States
- World Bank – Washington, D.C., United States
Country – Capital, Currency Static GK
List of released Books in August 2021
- Leopard Diaries – the Rosette in India Book by Sanjay Gubbi
- In An Ideal World Book by Novelist Kunal Basu
- “Balakot Air Strike: How India Avenged Pulwama” book by Manan Bhatt
- “The Year That Wasn’t – The Diary of a 14-Year-Old” book Author is Brisha Jain
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.