Today Top Current Affairs 6 And 7 July 2019 –
Dear Students, We are providing you Today Top Current Affairs 6 and 7 July 2019 Daily Updated Current Affairs about the National and International Issues. Have a look Current Affairs of every day here and keep yourself updated with Daily news. students those who Wants to get job in IBPS/SBI/PO/Clerk can take help of this and along with test Your Level of knowledge with Current Affairs Quiz.
CURRENT AFFAIRS : Days
World Chocolate Day
- the day of 7 july is celebrated as World Chocolate Day by people across the world.
- on this day people eat Chocolate.
Global Forgiveness Day
- On forgiveness day , People take a chance to set right things by forgive and being forgiven.
International Cooperatives Day
- every First Saturday of July month is observed as International Cooperatives Day . First time This day was celebrated in 1923.
World Zoonoses Day
- the day of 6 july is celebrated as World Environment Day by people .
- this aim of this day is to Spread awareness about Zoonoses disease They are diseases by which humans may be affected . this disease comes from Animals.
International kissing day
- it has another name International World Kiss Day
- The World kiss day is celebrated to express their Love.
CURRENT AFFAIRS : National
The Project for installation CCTVs in govt school by dehli CM
- The Chief minsiter of New Dehli arvind Kejeriwal Has started a project to place CCTV Camera in Over 1000 schools by the end of november.
- Parents can see live class on their mobile phones using DGS Live app
Rs 2,120 crore collected by IRFC Via bond issue
- Indian Railway Finance Corporation (IRFC) Has got the collection of Rs 2,120 Crore by 15 Years Bonds in book building process.
The Construction of A Longest electrified tunnel Started by Indian Railways Commissions from Cherlopalli to Rapuru Station
- South Central Railway constructed The 6.6 kms long tunnel with electrified from Cherlopalli station to Rapuru station and is section of Railway line Obulavaripalli Venkatachalam.
- this tunnel took 43 months to complete.
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal Started by Haryana govt for farmers
- Haryana Govt Launched A portal named as ” Meri Fasal Mera Byora ” using this , farmers can take advantages of Govt Schemes directly.
- the Website is www.fasalhry.in
to make obacco-free , Operation Khumaar started in 312 panchayats of J & K
- A Campaign has been started in Rajorui of J & K to make Tobacco-free by district administration . for this operation , 312 panchayats are listed .
CURRENT AFFAIRS : Banking and Business
YES Bank gets 9.47% Stake from pledged Shares
ICICI Bank, IndoStar comes together for vehicle financing
- For New and old commercial vehicles, Indo Star Financial company having 322 branches in india connect with ICICI bank.
Current Affairs : Appointments
Rajni Saraf Will work as a CFO J & K bank
- J&K bank has chosen Rajni as CFO of bank she will work for the period of 6 months.
Current Affairs : Ranking
India Got 86th Position in the Henley Passport Index 2019
- With getting a score of 58 , india takes 86th rank in the Henley Passport Index of year 2019
- Indian can travel without prior visa in 58 countries However Singapore and Japan Topped with equal score of 189.