Today Top Current Affairs 5 July 2019 –
Dear Students, We are providing you Today Top Current Affairs 5 July 2019 Daily Updated Current Affairs about the National and International Issues. Have a look Current Affairs of every day here and keep yourself updated with Daily news. students those who Wants to get job in IBPS/SBI/PO/Clerk can take help of this and along with test Your Level of knowledge with Current Affairs Quiz.
CURRENT AFFAIRS : Days
World Environment Day
- the day of 5 july is celebrated as World Environment Day by people .
- this aim of this day is to Spread awareness about importance of Environment including Emerging issues like global warming
CURRENT AFFAIRS : National
the ease of doing business in Agriculture , Maharashtra tops in NITI Aayog Report.
- According to Agricultural Marketing and Farmer Friendly Reforms Index report , Maharashtra got the first position and followed by Gujrat gor the second position with 71.5 score.
CURRENT AFFAIRS : Banking sector
A relief for pakistan by IMF of 6 Billion USA dollar
- due to the shortage of cash problems in pakistan ,IMF gives approval of 6 Billion USA dollar Loan for Three years. the aim of loan is to reform economy and living’s Standard
Current Affairs : Appointments
Hareesh Kumar is selected as New Director of IBPS(Institute of Banking Personnel Selection)
- The Ex-Executive Director of Canara Bank Harideesh Kumar is appointed as IBPS’s Director
A K Misra as new Additional Director
- A K Misra becomes a New Additional Director of JK bank board which is appointed by RBI. he will work in bank board of JK as director for two years
Current Affairs : Sports
Shoaib Malik declared retirement from ODI of cricket in press conference
- Pakistan Middle Order Batsman Shoaib Malik has declared retirement from ODI cricket.