Dear Students ,Today we have come with Current Affairs of 19 July 2019 . PrepareExams is giving you Daily Updated Current Affairs for Govt Exams about 19 July Current Affairs Day ,Banking and Business , Science and Technology, Sports related , National and International currents . Have a look Current Affairs of every day here and keep yourself updated with Daily news. Students those who Wants to get job in IBPS/SBI/PO/Clerk can take help of this and along with , test Your Level of knowledge with Current Affairs Quiz and Current affairs Pratice sets which are available on our Website.Today current affairs may help you in improving performance. In this website, students will get 19 July Daily Current Affairs and Current Affairs latest , which is more important for current students who are preparing for the Student Government Examination. This website avail students to get daily and monthly gk of 19 July . gk current affair 2019, and gk current affair in hindi 19 July Current Affairs 2019 also available on this website.latest current affairs , Today Current Affairs
CURRENT AFFAIRS English
CURRENT AFFAIRS : Days
Burmese Martyrs’ Day
- the day of 19 july is celebrated as national holiday annually in myanmar. it has another name that is Burma.
- on this day, govt officers give respect to Martyrs.
CURRENT AFFAIRS : National
Lok Sabha Clears Finance Bill
- Today , Lok Sabha has Cleared Finance Bill 2019 to bring tax in effect.
- Simultaneously, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman also said that no change will be made in cess on petrol and diesel.
India’s growth expected to 7% said by Asian Development Bank
- Asian Development Bank has expected that India’s Growth 2019 will decrease to 7 % from 7.2 %.This is due to the increase in the economy that can go ahead and affect the services of the business.
- there is also update by ADB about China Growth , ADB predicts Growth of China at 6.3 per cent in the year 2019. however , it will drop to 6.1 per cent.
CURRENT AFFAIRS : Business and Banking
A Notice to TikTok and Helo Company about sharing user data
- a notice has been sent to TiKtok and Helo App Company by the Center to give answer.The Centre has asked question that they are sharing Indian people data with china that china can use to spread unwanted news.
Ford India Company calls back 22690 Endeavour units
- After getting some flaws in the airbag, Ford India Company has called back its SUV Endeavor 22690. About 30000 vehicles were prepared from 2017 to 2019. The company will talk to its agents to fix the problems coming in front airbag inflator.
CURRENT AFFAIRS : Appointments and Resigns
Vivek Kumar is appointed as PM’s private secretary
- Vivek kumar who is a Indian Foreign Service officer ,has been selected as Indian PM’s private secretary.
- in the meeting Committee of the Cabinet , Approved appointment of Vivk kumar as new private secretary.
Amit Shah, chief of the Ministerial panel
- After the removal of Nitin Gadkari from the panel, Amit Shah has been chosen as the head of the new ministerial panel by Air India, now Amit Shah Nitin Gadkari will enjoy the post-office tenure.
- In this panel, four ministers, Shah, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman, Commerce and Railways Minister Piyush Goyal and Civil Aviation Minister Hardeep Singh Puri have been kept. They will monitor all the work of Air India.
CURRENT AFFAIRS : Sports
Sarabjot wins gold medal in pistol
- Sarabjot Singh in gold medal in air pistol competition in Jolie, India, in junior world cup finals.
Today Current Affairs : In PrepareExams.com website, students will get Daily Current Affairs and Current Affairs of 19 July 2019 in both languages Hindi and english. check Daily Current Affairs 19 July 2019 in english and Daily Current Affairs in hindi which is more important for current students who are preparing for the Student Government Examination. latest current affairs 19 July 2019 prepare for exam, This website gives student daily and monthly gk 19 July 2019 . gk current affair of 19 July 2019 , get 19 July Current Affairs