Karnataka crosses 2,000 COVID-19 positive cases mark
- On 24 May 2020, Karnataka has crossed 2000 Positive cases mark after getting more 130 COVID-19 positive cases. at present, the number of COVID-19 patients has reached at 2089 cases. most of the cases were from Chickballapur district with 27. followed by Yadgir district with 24 positive cases.
- 105 are people that came from another states and most of came from Maharashtra state. only two people who came after travelling from abroad.
- On the other hand, 46 COVID-19 patients have been discharged after treatment. with new number has reached at 654 patients that have been recovered from Disease.
- As the report, Over 2,06,313 samples have been coducted till 24 May 2020 and 2,01,978 samples out of these were negative.
- Besides this, As per the analysis by the State war room, Karnataka state has become third (3rd) State in the country.
- Delhi is at first place with 9,852 tests per million, followed by Andhra Pradesh has done 5,909 tests per million.
About Karnataka –
Formation – 1 November 1956
Capital – Bengaluru
Largest City – Bengaluru
Total Districts – 30
Governor – Vajubhai Vala
Chief Minister – B. S. Yediyurappa (BJP)
Deputy Chief Ministers – C. N. Ashwath Narayan (BJP), Govind Karjol (BJP), Laxman Savadi (BJP)
State Animal – Elephant
State Bird – Indian Roller
State Flower – Lotus
State Tree – Indian Sandal
COVID-19 positive cases mark