COVID-19 Cases in Maharashtra rise to 40000, Mumbai at more than 25,000 Cases
- The Maharashtra state Accounted 2,345 new coronavirus cases in the last 24 hours. the total number of infected has risen to 41,642 cases said by health officials. moreover, Mumbai city has reached to 25,000 mark with 1,382 new cases.
- Apart from this, 64 people lost their life during in a day and deaths numbers are increased to 1,454, officials said.
- Unfortunately, it was the 5th consecutive day when Maharashtra state registered over 2,000 new covid-19 cases.
Related News >> Home Minister Amit Shah tests positive for COVID-19
- As per report, Of the 64 new deaths, 41 people belongs to Mumbai, nine(9) from Malegaon, seven(7) from Pune, three(3) from Aurangabad, two(2) from Navi Mumbai and one (1) from Pimpri Chinchwad and one (1) from Solapur.
- On the other hand, number of 1408 patients that got discharged from hospitals, total number of recovered patients has reached to 11,726.
COVID-19 Cases in Maharashtra
About Maharashtra –
Governor: Bhagat Singh Koshyari
Chief Minister – Uddhav Thackeray
Deputy Chief Minister – Ajit Pawar
State Mammal – Indian giant squirrel
State Bird – pigeon
State Insect – Blue Mormon
State Flower – Jarul
State Tree -Mango Tree