Centre Launches Official Website of India Toy Fair 2021
On 11th February 2021, the Indian govt has launched the official website for India Toy Fair-2021. Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’, Smriti Zubin Irani, Piyush Goyal inaugurated the website and online registration.
- The Toy Fair can be visited virtually from 27th February to 2nd March 2021 by registering at https://theindiatoyfair.in/.
- The initiative supports the PM’s vision of making India a global hub for the Toy Industry.
- To provide an impetus to the underlying themes of “Atmanirbhar Bharat” and “vocal for local” campaigns.
- To leverage the potential of toys in making learning joyful across all ages in education.
How will ‘India Toy Fair 2021’ be useful?
- The India Toy Fair 2021 intends to bring policymakers, toy manufacturers & distributors, investors, industry experts, MSMEs, artisans, start-ups, children, parents and teachers together on a common platform, in a bid to propel the growth of the Indian Toy Industry, giving it a global competitive edge.
Union Ministers @DrRPNishank, @smritiirani and @PiyushGoyal jointly launch website of #IndiaToyFair2021— MIB India 🇮🇳 #StayHome #StaySafe (@MIB_India) February 11, 2021
Virtual India Toy Fair to be held from 27th Feb to 2nd March
Details: https://t.co/3t1vC812V1#VocalForLocal pic.twitter.com/Iy7zRhYqFL
Questions on India Toy Fair 2021
Q.1 Who inaugurated the website and online registration?
Ans: Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’, Smriti Zubin Irani, Piyush Goyal inaugurated the website and online registration.
Q.2 When will ‘The India Toy Fair, 2021’ start?
Ans: The India Toy Fair 2021 will start on 27th February and will run till 2nd March 2021.
Q.3 What is the Official Website of India Toy Fair 2021?
Ans: the Official Website of India Toy Fair 2021 is https://theindiatoyfair.in/.