BHIM SBI Pay App: How To Make Money Transfers From India to Singapore – The State Bank of India (SBI) joined hands with PayNow to allow people to make fund transfers, remittances, and payments from India to Singapore and vice versa. PayNow is the online payment system of Singapore. Users will be able to download and use the BHIM SBI Pay mobile application to make payments and fund transfers.
BHIM SBI Pay: Features
- To send and receive money instantly to Singapore via UPI.
- The maximum limit will be S$1000 or equivalent INR.
- It allows real-time exchange rate calculation.
BHIM SBI Pay App: How To Make Money Transfers From India to Singapore
- Go to the PlayStore app or Apple App Store
- Search for the BHIM SBI Pay app
- Download the latest version of the BHIM SBI Pay app on your device
- Install to download the app
- Click on Open once the app is installed on your smartphone
- Now, Make registration and provide the required details correctly
- You can use the app after registering yourself to make payments to Singapore