Banking Awareness Quiz – Set 6: Questions and Answers
Banking Awareness set 6 will help you in all banking exams such as IBPS Clerk, IBPS PO, SBI Clerk, SBI PO, RRB Clerk, and PO.
1) Under the Liberalised Remittance Scheme (LRS), what is the frequency of remittances?
D) NO Limit
2) The turnover limit for Medium Enterprises under Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)?
A) Rs 250 crore
B) Rs 300 crore
C) Rs 320 crore
D) Rs 350 crore
3) Under the Gold Monetisation Scheme 2015, the minimum amount of gold is required to deposit by the owner?
A) 10 grams
B) 15 grams
C) 20 grams
D) 30 grams
4) Indian govt has authorized —————– to act as, and to perform the functions of the CKYCR.
D) Niti Aayog
5) The criteria of Systemically Important Banks contain how many Buckets
6) NBFC does not include a company that principal business is that of agriculture activity, industrial activity, purchase, or sale of any goods?
D) share market
7) Banks provide Priority Sector Lending under how many categories?
8) LAF Stands for?
A) Liquidity Asset Facility
B) Local Area Finance
C) Liquidity Adjustment Facility
D) Loan Asset Facility
9) Name of the organization that supervises banks in the rural cooperative sector?
10) Name of the organization that regulates banks in the rural cooperative sector?
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.