Bank of Baroda launched ‘bob World Gold’ feature for senior citizens – Bank of Baroda has announced to launch of bob World Gold – a new feature on its bob World mobile banking platform designed especially for seniors and the elderly.
- bob World Gold feature is a unique digital banking platform.
- It will offer its senior customers a simple, smooth and secure mobile banking experience.
- It will also ensure to access a range of banking services digitally in a manner conducive to them.
- The bob World Gold feature has been now available on both Android and iOS.
Features of bob World Gold:
- Simple and Easy User Interface: it consists of a minimalistic design and simple infographics that are supported by easy-to-navigate screens and ready-to-assist voice-based search service, provided right on the dashboard.
- Customization: bob World Gold feature has been customized to understand the preferences of senior citizen customers with relevant and favourite menu options.
- Preferential research-based service: it provides a new revamped dashboard with larger icons and fonts, better-contrasting colours with special attention given to helping text, tooltips, and navigation.
About Bank of Baroda
- Founded: 20 July 1908;
- Headquarters: Vadodara, Gujarat;
- Managing Director & CEO: Sanjiv Chadha;
- Bank of Baroda Tagline: India’s International Bank;
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.