Bank Holidays in March 2023: Full List of Bank Holidays in India
Bank Holidays in March 2023: Full List of Bank Holidays in India– The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) officially released the list of bank holidays for March 2023. on these days, Banks will remain closed due to holidays this month. people must check before their Bank visits and work.
Bank Holidays in March 2023: Know Complete List
- 3 March, Friday: Banks in Manipur will be closed due to Chapchar Kut.
- 5 March, Sunday:
- 7 March, Tuesday: Banks will be closed in several parts across India due to Holi/Holi (Second Day)/Holika Dahan/Dhulandi/Dol Jatra.
- 8 March, Wednesday: Banks will be closed in various states across the country due to Dhuleti/Dolyatra/Holi/Yaosang 2nd Day.
- 9 March, Thursday: Banks in Bihar will be closed for the Holi festival.
- 11 March, Saturday: 2nd Saturday of March.
- 12 March, Sunday
- 19 March, Sunday
- 22 March, Wednesday: Banks will remain closed in various states for Gudi Padwa/Ugadi Festival/Bihar Diwas/Sajibu Nongmapanba (Cheiraoba)/Telugu New Year’s Day/1st Navratra.
- 25 March, Saturday: 4th Saturday of the month.
- 26 March, Sunday
- 30 March, Thursday: Banks will be closed in different parts of the country due to the occasion of Shree Ram Navami.