Indian Air Force woman fighter pilot and squadron leader Avani Chaturvedi is ready to join the Indian contingent for the aerial war games to be held outside the country. The exercise Veer Guardian 2023 will be held between January 16 and January 26 at the Hyakuri Air Base and its surrounding airspace in Omitama, and the Iruma Air Base in Sayama in Japan.
Who is squadron leader Avani Chaturvedi?
- Avani Chaturvedi is India’s one of the first three woman fighter pilots.
- Chaturvedi is a Su-30MKI pilot.
- She was born and brought up in Madhya Pradesh.
- she holds a degree in Bachelor of Technology from Banasthali (university).
- Chaturvedi also learned aviation as an additional discipline at the campus aviation school.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App