Aung San Suu Kyi won Myanmar election 2020
On 13th November 2020, National League for Democracy (NLD) party has earned 346 seats from 664 seats in Myanmar Elections 2020. now, Aung San Suu Kyi will be able to make the next government.
- NLD party got its 2nd win and also, Aung San Suu Kyi will serve as State Counsellor for 2nd her term.
- Prior to elections, Military rule was applied to Myanmar in the year 2011.
- The USDP party only got 25 seats in the country elections. The USDP full form is the Union Solidarity and Development Party.
- Indian PM Narendra Modi congratulated Aung San Suu Kyi for winning the elections.
About Aung San Suu Kyi:
- He is the 1st State Counsellor of the country. in Myanmar, the position of a State Counsellor is equivalent to PM (Prime Minister) of the country.
- Her role was very essential in Myanmar to set up Democracy from Military Junta.
- In the year 1999, Aung San also received the Nobel Peace Prize. she played a role for non-violent struggle for democracy and human rights.
Important Points for Exams:
Capital – Naypyitaw
President – Win Myint
Currency – Burmese kyat
|Online Test Series (Free)||Take Test|
|To Join Ours Whatsapp||Join Us|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Join Us|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Join Us|
|To Join Facebook Page||Join Us|
|To Join Instagram||Join Us|