Artificial Intelligence Overview –
Here, we are going to give an introduction to AI (Artificial Intelligence). this will help you to understand AI’s concepts. in the article, we will cover AI History, AI applications, Goals of Artificial Intelligence, Why need Artificial Intelligence, Advantages of Artificial Intelligence, Disadvantages of Artificial Intelligence, and so on. Firstly, we take a look at What is Artificial Intelligence.
What is Artificial Intelligence?
Artificial Intelligence is made of two words they are: Artificial and Intelligence. here, Artificial specifies “man-made,” and intelligence specifies “thinking power“. when we compose these two words it means “a man-made thinking power.” or a machine having thinking power made by Human.
if a machine has the ability to learn skills like learning, reasoning, and solving problems. so, We can say Artificial Intelligence exists.
Need and importance of AI –
- We can make software or devices that can help us to solve real-world problems with accuracy. the role of AI becomes essential in health issues, marketing, traffic issues, and so on.
- To make a personal Virtual Assistant. most popular Assistants such as Cortana, Google Assistant, Siri (Apple) all are based on AI.
- In terms of risky places, Robots can complete work in the toughest environment.
- AI can be helpful to generate new technologies, devices, and Opportunities.
Main Aim of AI –
- Replication of human intelligence
- to resolve Knowledge and intensive tasks
- Convert perception into an action
- Make a machine to perform tasks for example-
- Prove a theorem
- Make plans for surgical operations
- traffic signals
What are the factors that a machine needs to be Artificial Intelligence?
Robot or machine requires the following discipline they are:
- Computer Science
- Neurons Study
Advantages of Artificial Intelligence (AI)-
- Produces result with less errors and gives High Accuracy
- Fast decision making
- Fast and High Speed
- AI Systems can do same task again and again with high accuracy, therefore, they are highly reliable.
- Dangerous Areas: a situation when to employ a human can be risky. then, machines can be useful. for example, defusing a bomb
Disadvantages of Artificial Intelligence (AI) –
- Cost is High: Software and hardware require a lot of maintenance to get the proper result. so, it becomes machines very costly.
- Limited Think Power: A machine has no ability to think or work out of the box. if a robot is made for a specific task then, it will only do that work. a robot is run by programming algorithms.
- feelingless and emotionless: AI-based machines do not have feelings and emotions so they can make emotional attachments with humans.
- dependent on machines: With time, humans are being more dependent on machines and this can result in losing their mental capabilities.
People May also Ask –
Q.1 Why AI is used most?
a machine can have the ability to learn skills such as learning, reasoning, and solving problems.
Q.2 What are the factors that a machine needs to be Artificial Intelligence?
factors such as Biology, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Psychology, Neurons Study, Sociology.
Q.3 What is main reason of Using Ai?
Replication of human intelligence, to resolve Knowledge and intensive tasks, Convert perception into an action due to such reasons, AI is booming Nowadays.