Army Infantry School Group C Syllabus PDF Download – In this article, students will find the Army Infantry School Group C Exam Syllabus PDF direct links, Army Infantry School Group C Exam Pattern 2022, Army Infantry School Group C Selection Process, and so on and will get the latest and updated Army Infantry School Group C Syllabus 2022 along with Exam Pattern.
Army Infantry School Group C Syllabus 2022 – Overview
|Ministry of Defence, HQ, The Infantry School, MHOW
|Infantry School, Mhow Station – Draughtsman, Lower Division Clerk, Stenographer, Civilian Motor Driver, Cook, Translator, Barber,
The Infantry School, Belgaum (Karnataka) Station – Lower Division Clerk, Stenographer Grade-II, Civilian Motor Driver (OG), Cook, Artist or Model Maker
Skill/ Trade Test
Army Infantry School Group C Exam Pattern 2022
- Total Question – 150 Questions
- Total Marks – 150 Marks
- Exam Duration – 2 Hours
- Language –
- Mode of Exam – Objective Multiple Choice Questions
- Negative Marking –
|Paper I: General Intelligence and Reasoning
|Paper II: General Awareness
|Paper III: General English
|Paper IV: Numerical Aptitude
|Army Infantry School Group C Previous Question Papers PDF Download
|Army Infantry School Group C Admit Card
|Army Infantry School Group C Answer Key
|Army Infantry School Group C Results
|Army Infantry School Group C Exam
Army Infantry School Group C Syllabus 2022
|Download Army Infantry School Group C Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern PDF
General Intelligence & Reasoning
- The questions will be of 10th/12thstandard and would include questions of non-verbal type. The test may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, figure Classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate’s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship arithmetical-computation and other analytical functions.
- The questions will be of 10th/12thstandard. The questions will be designed to test the ability of candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him/her and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of 10th/12thstandard educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that, they do not require a special study of any discipline.
- The questions will be of 10th/12thstandard. Candidates understanding the basics of English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage etc. his/her writing ability would also be tested.
- This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental Arithmetical Operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit & loss, Discount, use of Table and Graphs, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and time, Time and Work etc.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.