Anshul Swami named as MD-CEO of Shivalik Small Finance Bank – former retail chief of RBL Bank Anshul Swami has been named managing director (MD) and chief executive officer (CEO) of Shivalik Small Finance Bank. the appointment of Anshul Swami was accepted by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
- Swami will replace Suveer Kumar Gupta, who co-founded the bank and guided it through its transformation from an urban co-operative to a local financial institution.
- Suveer Kumar Gupta will serve as an adviser to the Board of Directors.
Who is Anshul Swami
- He served in a variety of client and geographic sectors for over 20 years.
- He is having an experience in a variety of consumer categories, including retail, SMB, microfinance, and agriculture.
- Swami has served for RBL Bank as Head – Retail & Inclusion, Products.
- He also joined Shivalik SFB.
- He also worked at Barclays, Citi Financial, and Britannia.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.