AI-based Solution Launched to Detect Covid in Rural Population via WhatsApp
A new AI-driven platform named ‘XraySetu’ has been developed by ARTPARK (AI & Robotics Technology Park) with Department of Science & Technology (DST), Govt. of India, in collaboration with Bangalore based HealthTech startup Niramai and the Indian Institute of Science (IISc).
- XraySetu will help in the early detection of COVID 19, with the help of a Chest X-ray for rural people and where RT-PCR tests and CT-Scans are not easily available.
- XraySetu will work via WhatsApp and will identify COVID-positive patients even from low-resolution Chest X-Ray images sent over Whatsapp-based Chatbot.
How XraySetu works:
- To conduct the health check, any doctor simply needs to visit www.xraysetu.com and click on the ‘Try the Free XraySetu Beta’ button.
- The platform will then redirect the person to another page, wherein he or she can choose to engage with the WhatsApp-based chatbot via web or smartphone application.
How XraySetu service work through WhatsApp
- the doctor can simply send a WhatsApp message to the phone number +91 8046163838 to start the XraySetu service.
- Then they just need to click the picture of the patient’s X-ray and obtain the 2-page automated diagnostics with annotated images in a few minutes.
- While extending the probability of the COVID-19 contraction, the report also highlights a localized heatmap for a quick perusal of the doctor.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.