Ministry of Defence announced Aero India 2023, will be held from 13-17 February 2023 at Air Force Station, Yelahanka, Bengaluru. Air Force Station Yelahanka has been hosting the Aero India show since 1996. Aero India 2023 will be organized by defense PSU Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL).
- Aero India 2023 will be Asia’s biggest airshow and will have exhibitors – both Indian and foreign.
- The Aero India website was launched to feature the 2023 edition and will be conducted for over five days.
- In 2021, the show was held for three days due to the Covid pandemic.
14th Aero India
- The 14th Aero India will be bigger and better than the previous editions.
- The first edition of Aero India was held in 1996.
- Aero India is a biennial air show and aviation exhibition.
- the Aero India show will be conducted by the Ministry of Defence, the Indian Air Force, the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), the Department of Space, the Ministry of Civil Aviation, and other such organizations which will help to make it the largest air show in Asia.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams Ap