Current Affairs 7 September 2019 :
Dear Students ,Today we have come with Current Affairs of 7 September 2019 . PrepareExams is giving you Daily Updated Current Affairs for Govt Exams about 7 September Current Affairs Day ,Banking and Business , Science and Technology, Sports related , National and International currents . In this website, students will get 7 September Daily Current Affairs and Current Affairs latest This website avail students to get daily and monthly gk of 7 September .gk current affair 2019, and latest current affairs , Today Current Affairs
Current Affairs English
Current Affairs : National
The HRD Ministry has given five government organizations the designation of Institute of Eminence
- The Ministry of Human Resource Development has given five government organizations the designation of the Institute of Eminence. Delhi University, Banaras Hindu University, Hyderabad University, IIT-Madras, and IIT-Kharagpur were given the designation. Each of the aforementioned universities must register a MoU with the HRD Ministry and set out their strategy to attain the goal of becoming a world-class organization. A government subsidy of Rs 1,000 crore will then be available for the public entities on the register.
for ‘aspirational districts’ , Science Museum Vans
- The Union Culture Ministry brought out 25 fresh portable scientific laboratories, including one for Ladakh, to bring scientific schooling to learners in fields without connections to such facilities. As portion of the Ministry’s mobile science showcase program, Union Culture and Tourism Minister of State (autonomous fee) Prahlad Singh Patel flagged off the science museum train in Leh. These museums-on-wheels, as designated by the Centre, will move to colleges in the 115 “aspirational counties.”
UNESCO, the Govt of Rajasthan shakes hands to foster the intangible cultural heritage of the state
- UNESCO and the government of Rajasthan have shaked hands to support dance, architecture and craft types and other intangible state cultural heritage to stimulate the socio-economic development of various artist groups. The proposal, which will operate in Jodhpur, Barmer, Jaisalmer and Bikaner counties for about three-and-a-half years, will be introduced.
28th Indo-Thai CORPAT period from 5 to 15 September
- India-Thailand Coordinated Patrol (Indo-Thai CORPAT)’s recent edition between the two nations ‘ navies, which seeks to improve bilateral connections and naval collaboration, will be held in Bangkok, Thailand from September 5-15. The 28th anniversary of CORPAT is attended by Indian Naval Ship Kesari and His Majesty’s Thailand Ship (HTMS) Kraburi together with Maritime Patrol Aircraft from both navies.
After a period of 12 years, Kochi hosts India International Seafood Show
- Together with the Seafood Exporters Association of India (SEAI), the Marine Products Export Development Authority (MPEDA) is organizing the 22nd session of the India International Seafood Show (IISS) at Hotel Grand Hyatt, Kochi from February 7 to 9 next year. This biennial exhibition, which will revisit Kochi after 12 years, will provide an ideal place for communication between Indian exporters and foreign importers of Indian marine products, an chance for producers and distributors of handling equipment, packaging technologies to display and sell,
Current Affairs : international
The WHO region of South-East Asia intends to ban measles, rubella by 2023
- South-East Asia Region member countries of the World Health Organization (WHO) have decided to eliminate extremely invasive infant vector illnesses of measles and rubella by 2023. At the 72nd meeting of the WHO Regional Committee for South East Asia in Delhi, a proposal to eliminate the illnesses was introduced.
Current Affairs : business
MCX Signs MoU for information exchange with Zhengzhou Commodity Exchange
- India’s Multi Commodity Exchange (MCX) has entered a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for collaboration and data interchange with the Zhengzhou Commodity Exchange (ZCE), one of China’s major commodity exchanges. This MoU will promote collaboration between the two associations in the fields of information exchange, education & instruction, event organization and the exploration of fields of shared interest between the associations.
Microsoft shakes hands with CBSE to build AI learning for schools
- Microsoft India and the CBSE have collaborated to undertake capacity building programs for high school teachers with the objective of integrating cloud-powered technology into K12 learning. The program will be performed in 10 towns across the nation, beginning on 11 September 2019, for grade 8-10 students. This program will provide educators with greater exposure to the recent ICT instruments and assist them incorporate technology into teaching in a safe and secure way, thereby improving all students ‘ learning knowledge and abilities of the 21st century.
Current Affairs : Sports
Malinga is the first bowler to bring four consecutive wickets in T20, ODIs matchs
- Sri Lankan pacer Lasith Malinga became the first bowler to scalp four wickets in both T20 and ODIs .
Rashid Khan splits the 15-year-old record to become captain of the youngest test
- Rashid Khan plotted history as he became the eldest test captain ever to lead Afghanistan in the one-off test against Bangladesh. Tatenda Taibu from Zimbabwe, who was 20 years aged and 358 days aged when he headed his group against Sri Lanka in 2004, kept the mark previously.
Current Affairs : Books
The novel “Phoolpur: Indian Flowers, Their Myths, Traditions and Usage,” authored by Jhelum Biswas Bose, will be published shortly
- Jhelum Biswas Bose is scheduled to release a fresh novel, “Phoolpur: Indian Flowers, Their Myths, Traditions and Usage,” on September 8, 2019. Penguin India publishes it. Actor Lisa Ray writes the preface of the book. The novel describes various Indian blooms ‘ delicate authority and significance.
Current Affairs : Obituary
Abdul Qadir died
- Pakistan’s ex leg-spinner Abdul Qadir died due to cardiac arrest at the age of 67. Due to its unique bowling fashion, Qadir was regarded as the dancing bowler.
S Sriram died
- Aalayam Productions ‘ producer Sriram has died in Chennai. He’s been in the mid-60s. Four days earlier, Sriram had a moderate heart attack and was being treated