6 November 2019 Current Affairs
Dear Students, Today we have come with Current Affairs of 6 November 2019. PrepareExams is giving you Daily Updated Current Affairs for Govt Exams about 6 November Current Affairs Day 2020, Banking and Business 2020, Science and Technology, Sports related, National and International currents.
Click To Practice Current Affairs Questions Of 6 November
Current Affairs English
Current Affairs : National
Agriculture Minister has released fifth-edition of Wastelands Atlas2019
- Narendra Singh Tomar, Agriculture Minister, has released the fifth edition Wastelands Atlas 2019. it will help in rolling back wastelands for productive use via land development programmes and schemes and avoid in addressing land degradation.
pune, by Shripad Naik opening of DRDO’s Igniter Complex at HEMRL
- at High Energy Materials Research Laboratory (HEMRL) in Pune, Maharashtra, UnionMinister of State for Defence ShripadNaik started off Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) Igniter Complex.
15-year-old govt cars, commercial vehicles, baned by govt of Bihar
- over 15 years old Bihar govt vehicles has been banned in Patna, Bihar by state Govt. in addintion, govt has also taken steps against commercial vehicle of same age in Patna city and nearest regions.
- on the other hand, old aged private-vehicles can be run on Bihar roads. for this, people will have to pass pollution test to allow.
HarshVardhan inaugurateded The global Mega Science Exhibition named as Vigyan Samagam
- in Kolkata city, WestBengal, The Science & Technology and Earth Science Union Minister did inauguration of First Indian multi-venue Mega science exhibition which is named as Vigyan Samagam 2019.
The Indian Coast Guard organized ReSAREX-2019 in Goa State
- The IndianCoast Guard managed arrangements the Regionallevel Search and RescueWorkshop and Exercise – 2019 (ReSAREX2019) which aims to check the preparedness and response measures for searches and rescues in sea.
Current Affairs : International
In nepal for Budhanilkantha Narayan Temple , Indian envoy did inauguration Mathadhis building
- Indian Ambassador to Nepal Nation, Manjeev Singh Puri has made inauguration Mathadhis building to build Shree Budhanilkantha Narayan Temple.
- Shree Budhanilkantha Temple is well known for its great religious and cultural significance for Hindus in across the world. thousands of pilgrims come from india to visit temple daily.
China is to launches first ever Sudan’s satellite named as “SRSS-1”
- The first ever Sudan’s named as SRSS-1 satellite for the purpose of conducting research in military, economic and space technology, it was launched by China. the satellite was developed by the Shenzhen Aerospace Oriental Red Sea Satellite Company.
The Navy exercise between US and Bangladesh is started in Chattogram
- The biggest navy exercise between US and Bangladesh countries which is named as Cooperation Afloat Readiness and Training (CARAT)- 2019, has been started its Second phase in Chattogram, Bangladesh.
Current Affairs : Banking
to link Industrial Corridor power between Chennai and Kanyakumari, $451 millions is approved by ADB
- The Asian Development Bank is going to give $451 million (about Rs 3,200 crore) loan which purpose is to bring strengthen power connectivity between Chennai-Kanyakumari Industrial Corridor (CKIC) in Tamil Nadu.
Current Affairs : Business
MSDE starts a SkillsBuild platform with his partner IBM
- The Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE) has started the SkillsBuild platform with the help of IBM.
- in program, there will be 2 years advanced diploma IT, networking and cloud computing, co-created and designed by IBM, such that will be brought by Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) & National Skill Training Institutes (NSTIs). further, The platform will be seen in extendion that will train students ITI & NSTI faculty on building skills in Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Current Affairs : Appointments
First Indian and Asian General Vice President of IODA
- Dr Vinaya Shetty has been first Indian to as General Vice President (GVP) of International Organisation Development Association (IODA).
- Dr Vinaya helped in change and transformation of organisations in india and since 2009, he has been helping to facilitate IODA’s efforts.
Current Affairs : Awards
At SIFF, Indian one of the best actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui is honoured with Asian Film Talent Award
- For his Netflix’s Emmy-nominated original series Sacred Games, Famous indian actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui will be given the honour with Asian Film Talent Award at the Singapore International Film Festival (SIFF)