6 December 2019 CA Current Affairs
Dear Students, Today we have come with today Current Affairs. PrepareExams. This website avail students to get daily and monthly gk of 6 December 2019 CA today. gk current affair 2019, and also available on this website. latest current affairs 2020, Today Current Affairs 6 December.
Current Affairs English
UKIBC start off Aerospace and Defence Industry Group
The Uk India Business Council (Ukibc) & The Defence And Security Organisation (Dso) made Announcement to set up An Aerospace And Defence Industry Group.
- The Uk Defence Solutions Centre (Uk Dsc), Ads Group Ltd, The Department For International Trade (Dit). moreover, Industry will give their support to establish Group.
- The main is to give support the positive momentum in the UK-India defence partnership. this group is looking for increasing UK-India strategic cooperation.
|About UK Country|
The Centre goes with YuWaah youth skilling that may help in getting job to 300 million job seekers
Women and Child Development Minister Smriti Irani has moved a step to get employment to over 300 million young Indians.
- as a result, she started an National initiative named as YuWaah. it aims to impart skill to indian youth.
Starting of YSR Law Nestham scheme
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy has planned to issue a YSR Law Nestham scheme. under this scheme, CM credited amount of five thousand rupees as stipend into junior lawyers’s accounts with just one button.
- eligibility for stipend
- 1) One should be 35 years.
- 2) must have graduation in law discipline.
- 3) Only one family member can apply for stipend.
- 4) Those junior lawyers will be eligible for it whose has stopped practising.
- 5) Junior lawyers can apply if they finish their first three years in law practice.
The First of India aqualab will be in Dehradun
The forest minister of Uttarakhand Shri Harak Singh Rawat kept foundation stone for setting up the first aqualab of the nation at Wildlife Institute of India (WII) Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
- under the National Mission for Clean Ganga (NMCG), the establishment of aqualabs is to be done.
- in addition, more aquatic life forms was found in the 2525-kilometer-long Ganga river. the lab WII will preserve them.
|CM||Trivendra Singh Rawat|
|Governor||Baby Rani Maurya|
RBI makes a plan for new prepaid card
The Reserve Bank is bringing a new plan of prepaid payment instrument (PPI). it will be for transactions up to Rs. 10,000 on goods and services.
- there is an important role of PPIs. it plays duty to promote digital payments.
- The RBI will give its notifications related to PPIs on 31 Dec 2019.
- Presently, there are 3 PPIs of RBI.
- 1) closed system PPIs
- 2) semi-closed system PPIs.
- 3) open system PPIs.
|Deputy Governor||Mahesh Kumar Jain, BP Kanungo, N S Vishwanathan.|
Danny Kaye Humanitarian Award to Actress Priyanka Chopra
Famous Indian Actress Priyanka Chopra will be honoured with Danny Kaye Humanitarian Award by UNICEF.
- In June month of 2019, the United Nations Children’s Fund had given the Humanitarian Award to Priyanka. in addition, she also got the award at the Snowflake Ball.
NOTTO (National Organ and Tissue Transplant Organization) awards
NOTTO full name is National Organ and Tissue Transplant Organization, has given honour to Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh and Tamil Nadu states for donating organs.
- This was 5th times in cadaveric organ donation. when Tamil Nadu got honour with Best State award.
- On the other hand, in the organ donation, Gujarat earned 3 awards for the Best SOTTO (State Organ Tissue Transplant Organization) Best hospital and Best coordinator.
- finally talk about Madhya Pradesh state, was given Best SOTTO award.
- Chennai’s Rajiv Gandhi Government General Hospital received the Best Performing Hospital award.
- The Data of the GODT (Global Observatory on Donation and Transplantation), showed that india is at 2nd place after USA in cases of organ donation with 0.65 per million population (PMP) rate.