5 December 2019 CA Current Affairs
Dear Students, Today we have come with today Current Affairs. PrepareExams. This website avail students to get daily and monthly gk of 5 December 2019 CA today. gk current affair 2019, and also available on this website. latest current affairs 2020, Today Current Affairs 5 December.
Current Affairs English
International Volunteer Day
The day of 5 Dec, people prefers to celebrate the day as International Volunteer Day (IVD).the day helps in giving an opportunities for volunteers and organisations to observe efforts, values and their works.
- Theme : Volunteer for an inclusive future.
World Soil Day
To highlight about the importance of soil, the day of 5 Dec is celebrated as World Soil Day across the world.
- Theme : Stop soil erosion, Save our future.
- in 2012, this celebration came in effect at the occasion of Thai king Bhumibol Adulyadej brdy.
Political Parties Registration Tracking Management System introduced by Election Commission
The Technological advancement has played an important role in strengthening electoral process of India. to conduct free and fair elections in india, Election Commission of India goes with technologies like apps, software and gadgets.
- The Election Commission of India also has rethinged for registration process of political parties. by 1 Jan 2020, The new guidelines will come in effect for all political parties.
- As per Political Parties Registration Tracking Management System” (PPRTMS) will be used via a portal. due to this, the applicants will be able to check the application status.
- This System has features that applicant will be able to obtain updated status via SMS and email.
|About Election Commission Of India|
|Formed||25 January 1950|
The First Maritime museum in Lothal in Gujarat
in India, the all is set for setting up a National Maritime Heritage Museum at Lothal. which is a Harappan site on the Saurashtra coast in Gujarat.
- The museum is as an independent research centre of underwater archaeology.
|About Gujarat State|
|Governor||Acharya Dev Vrat|
The Govt of Punjab ink with WEF for designing pilot on Electric Vehicles ecosystem
The Punjab Government has made partnership with the World Economic Forum (WEF) to fight against pollution problems in state. the World Economic Forum (WEF) will help Punjab Govt in designing a Public-Private pilot on shared, clean and electric mobility.
- The Punjab Govt has been working on its own EV Policy to adopt e-vehicles.
|CM||Capt. Amarinder Singh|
|Governor||V P Singh Badnore|
for defence industry, 25% subsidy and full stamp duty waiver in UP
The Govt of Uttar Pradesh has come with new idea to give 25 percentage subsidies and 100 percentage stamp duty waiver for defence industry in the state.
- The Govt will bestow a lot of facilities. which includes power, road and land for companies for establishing defence industries.
|About Uttar Pradesh state|
in Odisha, Madhu app for school students
The CM of Odisha state Naveen Patnaik started off an app named as Madhu. it is a kind of e-learning application that will help to school students. so that, they will understand their subjects in a better and efficient way.
- Ganjam district administration made this apps for students. they gave name Utkal Gourab.
- It is a step to help students to provide videos to understand lessons that taught in class.
No chane in Repo Rate by RBI
The Reserve Bank of India has unchanged repo rate at 5.15% in 5th bi-monthly Monetary Policy.
- In Committee of 6-members, Governor Shaktikanta Das was as Committee Head. they voted to make no changes for Repo Rate.
- The reverse repo rate and facility rate and Bank Rate remain unchanged at 4.90 and 5.40% respectively.
- in the October policy, The growth of GDP went down to 5% from 6.1%.
|Deputy Governor||Mahesh Kumar Jain, BP Kanungo, N S Vishwanathan.|
Upender Singh Rawat as next indian Ambassador for the Republic of Costa Rica
The indian Ambassador to Panama Shri Upender Singh Rawat has been chosen for new Ambassador of India to the Republic of Costa Rica.
|Currency||Costa Rican colón|
Trai give advise to give 3 working days for mobile number portability requests
Telecom regulator Trai has implemented nre rules for mobile number portability (MNP). it aims to make process faster and simpler. in additon, it has given 3 working days timline for MNP requests.
- The new rules will be implemented on 16 Dec.
- Apart from this, A lot of changes have been made in Unique Porting Code to valid foor 4 days before it was valid for 30 days.
- however, the changes will not be applied Jammu & Kashmir, Assam and North East. they will remain unchanged with 30 days validity of UPC.