5th India Water Impact Summit
On 10th Dec 2020, the 5th edition of India Water Impact Summit (IWIS) has been commenced virtually. The programme will run for a period of five days and will end on 15th December 2020.
- The State for Jal Shakti Minister Shri Ratan Lal Kataria begins this programme.
- The National Mission for Clean Ganga (NMCG) has made all kind of arrangements in the collaboration of the Centre for Ganga River Basin Management and Studies (cGanga).
- it aims to focus on water-related issues and take some steps regarding this so that planet’s most precious resource could be saved.
IWIS 2020 Objective
- Comprehensive Analysis and Holistic Management of Rivers and Water Bodies.
India Water Impact Summit Theme
- Arth Ganga: River Conservation Synchronised Development.
Q.1 How many Days 5th India Water Impact Summit will run?
The programme will run for a period of five days and will end on 15th December 2020.
Q.2 When will 5th India Water Impact Summit end?
5th India Water Impact Summit will be completed on 15th December 2020.
Q.3 What is the Theme for India Water Impact Summit?
The theme is Arth Ganga: River Conservation Synchronised Development.