5 October 2019 Current Affairs
Dear Students ,Today we have come with Current Affairs of 5 October 2019 . PrepareExams is giving you Daily Updated Current Affairs for Govt Exams about 5 October Current Affairs Day. gk current affair 2019, and gk current affair in hindi 5 October Current Affairs 2019 also available on this website.latest current affairs, Today Current Affairs
Current Affairs English
Current Affairs : Days of 5 October
World Teachers’ Day
- Annually, The day of 5 October is considered as World Teachers’ Day to know about Status of Teachers from the Recommendation of ILO/UNESCO .there in no deny that Recommendation fix benchmarks of teachers’s rights and responsibilities, education, job, employment and so on
- Theme : Young Teachers: The future of the Profession
Current Affairs : National
Logo Trans-Fat Free
- Harsh Vardhan Union Health Minister has started off a logo named as Trans-Fat Free at occasion of 8th International Chefs Conference in New Delhi. to end trans-fat, a campaign has been begun as an important step and to promote Eat Right India campaign which is headed by FSSAI, under the Health and Family Welfare Ministry .
- The FSSAI has taken this step to reduce trans-fatty acids to 2 % in industries by the end of 2022 year and FSSAI starts off India @ 75.
HDFC bank’s Pragati Rath launched by CM of HP Jai Ram Thakur
- The Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh Jai Ram Thakur begun Pragati Rath of the HDFC bank. during moving to different parts of state, it will give literacy at the financial and digital level to people in month-long.
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Reddy started off Vahana Mitra Yojana
- YSR Vahana Mitra scheme has been begun by CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. under this Yojana, self-employed drivers i.e. autos, taxis and maxi cabs drivers will be able to get allowance of Rs 10000 .
Arvind Kejriwal leads off a campaign to do Delhi pothole-free
- The Chief Minister of New Delhi State, Arvind Kejriwal has initiated a campaign which undertaken by Public Works Department (PWD) to get Delhi pothole-free. PWD will work under government.
- a software has also introduced by govt of Delhi which will help to get crucial data respective to roads in Delhi. by using collected data will help to make Delhi pothole-free
The Business Forum between India and Bangladesh , organized in New Delhi
- the Business Forum between Bangladesh and India, was organized in New Delhi. in this Forum, the Prime Minister of Bangladesh Sheikh Hasina and Piyush Goyal from Union Minister for Commerce and Industries were present there.
GFP Index 2019, India achieved 4th place
- According to Global Firepower Index (GFP) /Military Strength Ranking 2019, India has got fourth place with the score of 0.1065 in case of potential war-making capability across sea ,land,and air with conventional weapon. however, India was at top in South Asia.United States topped in ranking of GFP.
Joint Exercise Nomadic Elephant between India and Mongolian
- in Bakloh, Himachal Pradesh, Exercise Nomadic Elephant-XIV has been started between Indo – Mongolian. it is Fourteenth edition of exercise.
Current Affairs : International
citizen-centric global smart city index 2019, Singapore is at first place
- in world’s almost 102 cities, Singapore is considered as smartest city of 2019 by IMD Smart City Index 2019 (SCI). IMD World Competitiveness Center’s Smart City Observatory showed SCI with his partner Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD).this ranking evaluates efforts and success to make citizen’s lives better with accepting smart technologies.
- however, Indian city Hyderabad has been kept at 67 position in ranking.
Current Affairs : Banking
UCash, Digilocker and an App, introduced by UCO Bank
- three digital products are UCash, Digilocker and an app, has been started off by UCO Bank in Kolkata, West Bengal.
- Ucash will give facilities to customers to withdraw money through mobile banking from ATM machines. for this, there will be no need of debit card. Digilocker . its goal to eliminate the usage of physical documents . by using Digilocker, sharing option will be . The mobile app will give a single interface for UCO Mbanking, UCO UPI, UCO Mpassbook and UCO Secure.
IRDA gives Corporate Agency license to InstantPay
- The largest Inclusive and Neo Banking platform, InstantPay has got Corporate Agency license which was issued by Insurance Regulatory Development Authority (IRDA).
Current Affairs : Awards
prestigious Mahaveer Award-2019 to Anand Kumar of Super 30 movie
- for giving a huge contributions in education field , Bhagwan Mahaveer Foundation has decided to give prestigious Mahaveer Award-2019 to Anand Kumar of Super 30.for the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs), he teachs 30 students to clear entry exam without taking any fees from students .
at Busan International Film Festival, Face of Asia honour award goes to Bhumi Pednekar
- in Busan, South Korea, Bhumi Pednekar has earned Face of Asia award at the occasion of Busan International Film Festival.
Current Affairs : Sports
Vaibhav Gehlot is selected as new Rajasthan Cricket Association (RCA) president
- Vaibhav Gehlot, who is son of The Chief Minister of Rajasthan state Ashok Gehlot, has been named as new president of Rajasthan Cricket Association.
PCA player of the year
- at the Professional Cricketers’ Association awards, all-rounder cricketer from England nation Ben Stokes , has been chosen as Professional Cricketers’ Association player of the year.
Current Affairs : Obituary
Famous journalist originally from indian , Farook Khan died in South Africa
- Farook Khan has taken his last breath of life in South Africa. he was a journalist in profession and he was from Maharashtra state.
Buddhist leader Satyapriya Mohathero died
- in Dhaka, Bangladesh, Satyapriya Mohathero has died. he was the second highest Buddhist leader of Bangladesh, the head of Sima Bihar of RamuSima Bihar of Ramu