4 October 2019 Current Affairs
Dear Students, Today we have come with Current Affairs of 4 October 2019. PrepareExams is giving you Daily Updated Current Affairs for Govt Exams about 4 October Current Affairs Day. gk current affair 2019, and gk current affair in hindi 4 October Current Affairs 2019 also available on this website.latest current affairs, Today Current Affairs
Current Affairs English
Current Affairs : Days of 4 October
World Animal Welfare Day
- Annually, The day of 4 October is considered as World Animal Welfare Day . it makes us remember about taking actions for rights of animals across the world and welfare also. it is quite important to make improvements welfare standards for animals.
Current Affairs: National
Prakash portal for reforming coal supply to power plants
- to make improvements coal supplies to power plants between power, coal and railway ministries, A Web Portal has been introduced by the Govt. The Poer Minister RK Singh and coal minister Pralhad Joshi started off the web portal. it will serve to make certain the movement of railway rakes and coal availability. the full form of Prakash web portal is Power Rail Koyla Availability through Supply Harmony.
An awareness expedition to stop people power theft
- to ensure no power theft, a campaign named as Urjagiri has been run by Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat. its goal is to prevent power thefting and saving. The Uttarakhand CM has said to boost campaign for making people aware to avoid power loss. it is duty of power departments officers that ensure that there is no power theft and where is it being occured.
- as a result, faithful customers will not have to need to pay more money due to power theft.
Current Affairs: Banking
Micro-ATM transactions limit reduced by SBI, Bank of Baroda
- State Bank of India and Bank of Baroda has set limitation of cash withdrawals. now, customers can use others banks’s micro-ATMs to 4 times in month to make transactions. due to this step, Aadhaar-enabled Payment System (AePS) route got decrement in transactions.
- On the other hand, Bank of Baroda has allowed to make 4 transactions in a day to its customers. but, SBI has reduced Transactions limit to 1 per day. The customers who are not under direct benefit transfer scheme of Govt, they will be able to make five transactions per month.
- Such limits will be applied, when a customer uses micro-ATM of other banks
Policy Report of Bi-monthly Monetary
- According to the liquidity adjustment facility (LAF), The MPC ( Monetary Policy Committee ) of RBI has taken a decision to decrease in policy repo rate by 25 basis points from 5.40% ( before ) to 5.15% ( current ). under LAF, The reverse repo rate has set to 4.90%, and Marginal standing facility (MSF) rate and the Bank Rate is now 5.40%.
Current Affairs: Appointments
Sushil Chandra Mishra will serve as a CMD of Oil India
- Oil India Limited company has selected Sushil Chandra Mishra to work as new Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer (CEO). he will take place of Utpal Bora, who is posted for Chairman and Managing Director on 30 September. in the year 1984, Mishra started working as an executive trainee.
- the appointment of Sushil Chandra Mishra will come in effect from October 1 and will stay on his post till June 30, 2022
Current Affairs: Awards
Amur Lakshminarayanan is named as MD and CEO by Tata Communications company
- Digital infrastructure provider company Tata Communications has nominated Amur S Lakshminarayanan as a new CEO and MD post of company. he has been carrying 35 years of experience in role of leadership
Current Affairs: Rankings
Rajasthan’s three railway stationshas registered their names in Country’s top three cleanest railway stations
- Railway Minister Piyush Goyal has given a Report which was taken on Cleanliness Survey on railways stations. according to report, top three cleanest railways stations of Rajasthan registered their names in list. in the list, Jaipur railways station tops in ranking,. followed by, Jodhpur got second place and Durgapura received third rank in list.
- for survey, 720 stations and suburban stations were named for report.
Current Affairs: Sports
in Asian Age Group Tournament, India eraned 64 medal
- India finished its campaign in 10th Asian Age Group Championships tournament. in this Championships, India got 64 medals in total . 20 gold, 24 silver and 20 bronze medals were earned by indian players. the Championships organized in Bengaluru India between 24 September 2019 and 2 October 2019.
Current Affairs: Obituary
famous nephrologist and Padma Shri awarded , H L Trivedi died
- due to illness, The Famous kidney transplant surgeon and Padma Shri honored Dr H L Trivedi has taken his last breath of life at the age of 85. he was a specialist in handling kidney transplant surgeries and in 2015, he was given Padma Shri award to give contribution for society as a nephrologist.